BY CLINIQUE #34 in Facial Moisturizers

Skin Types: 2, 3, 4

Clinique's medicated troubleshooter with benzoyl peroxide helps clear stubborn, recurring pimples, blemishes. Unclogs pores, controls oil, visibly reduces redness. Note: Daily use of sunscreen is recommended in conjunction with this product.

• How well does this work ? Is this worth buying ? I have acne pron...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? I would like to try it. I have been told th...2 Answers
  • Does it work right away? Does it get your skin dry? Tks2 Answers
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
This is a great spot treatment for any pimple or break out you are having. I squeeze a little bit out on one of my fingers, apply it to my pimple or problem area, and I swear it’s magic. If it’s a pimple that you need to go away, within the next couple days if not less of applying it will bring it to a head so it can be popped and if it is a pimple that has just been popped, it gets rid of those just as quickly. Even the black heads or bumps I get on my nose disappear when I use this. Recommend for anyone!
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
This is so amazing I can't get enough! Just doing a spot treatment over night, literally shrinks the blemish by half or more and the best part is if you are like me and can't help from popping, this leaves a protective layer so you can apply makeup as usual without making the blemish worse!
Carlee B.
Clinique has done wonders for my skin. I used this (with the acne kit) when my acne was really bad, and it made a huge difference immediately. I no longer use it regularly since my acne has improved significantly, but I do use it if I am having a particularly bad breakout.
Kaley C.
Denver , NC
This product has worked pretty well for my skin I definitely wouldn’t use this all over the face more as just a spot treatment bc he really drys your skin out a lot so you definitely need a good moisturizer to go with this product but other then that it gets the job done
Maggie M.
College Sta, TX
I really loved this product! It was very helpful with any blemishes that would come up. My skin can get dried out, however to me it seems very gentle. The packaging is very well labeled and doesn’t try to say it will do something that the product does not!
Mallory N.
Big Spring, TX
I got a sample of the Clinique Acne Solutions Emergency gel lotion and I absolutely love it to treat my stubborn bumps that pop up over night. It makes the redness immediately dissapear with just one application. I have recommended to my sister.
Courtney S.
I use this only when I have a awful pop up.
Its dries it out instantly.
I do recommend only use at night because it leaves a dry patch around the area you applied it. And applying makeup on top of that is gross.but its does its job perfectly.
Val V.
I have multiples of this. I carry it in my purse. This emergency gel works. You start to feel a pimple about to arise you put some of this on An boom it either shows up ready to pop or completely doesn’t show up at all. Price is medium level.
Theodora W.
Lubbock, TX
Love this stuff! You don’t need a lot to get the job done. It’s strong but doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. My breakouts would be gone or reduced the next day. It is a bit drying, but not too bad. Overall, I would recommend.
Chanelle Z.
Fishers, IN
This stuff is awesome!! A little definitely goes a long way. It is very gentle on my skin, doesn't leave it red like other acne products I have used in the past. I just wish there was a bigger size to choose from, other than that I love this stuff for a quick fix (2/3 days)!
Sherri M.
How long does it take for this product to work?
Rainey B.
Simpsonville, SC
Does this help with oily skin as well as acne?
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Has anyone try this who has dry skin, because it said it good for people who has dry combination to oily skin and I have dry skin.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
How well does this work??
Denise D.
Does it work right away? Does it get your skin dry? Tks