BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 2, 3, 4

Clinique's medicated troubleshooter with benzoyl peroxide helps clear stubborn, recurring pimples, blemishes. Unclogs pores, controls oil, visibly reduces redness. Note: Daily use of sunscreen is recommended in conjunction with this product.

• How well does this work ? Is this worth buying ? I have a...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? I would like to try it. I have been...2 Answers
  • Does it work right away? Does it get your skin dry? Tks2 Answers
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
This is a great spot treatment for any pimple or break out you are having. I squeeze a little bit out on one of my fingers, apply it to my pimple or problem area, and I swear it’s magic. If it’s a pimple that you need to go away, within the next couple days if not less of applying it will bring it to a head so it can be popped and if it is a pimple that has just been popped, it gets rid of those just as quickly. Even the black heads or bumps I get on my nose disappear when I use this. Recommend for anyone!
Carlee B.
Clinique has done wonders for my skin. I used this (with the acne kit) when my acne was really bad, and it made a huge difference immediately. I no longer use it regularly since my acne has improved significantly, but I do use it if I am having a particularly bad breakout.
Kaley C.
Denver , NC
This product has worked pretty well for my skin I definitely wouldn’t use this all over the face more as just a spot treatment bc he really drys your skin out a lot so you definitely need a good moisturizer to go with this product but other then that it gets the job done
Val V.
I have multiples of this. I carry it in my purse. This emergency gel works. You start to feel a pimple about to arise you put some of this on An boom it either shows up ready to pop or completely doesn’t show up at all. Price is medium level.
Theodora W.
Garland, TX
Love this stuff! You don’t need a lot to get the job done. It’s strong but doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. My breakouts would be gone or reduced the next day. It is a bit drying, but not too bad. Overall, I would recommend.
Brianne B.
I really like this product from the acne line at Clinique. I use it as a spot treatment when little pesky pimples pop up. I use this on my face and body. The spots tend to clear up after just a few uses sometimes just one use will do the trick! It will dry out your skin if you use it too much though so don’t slop a huge amount on. More is not always better!
Kirsten N.
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks to my dedicated use of the Clinique three step line, I only need to use this when I have a random small breakout - but it works just as well as the rest of the line! Noticeable difference within two days.
Brittany L.
Levittown , PA
This acne solution is amazing! I put it on a zit at night time before bed and when I wake up it's gone! This stuff is no joke! I live on this product for great skin!
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
This is so amazing I can't get enough! Just doing a spot treatment over night, literally shrinks the blemish by half or more and the best part is if you are like me and can't help from popping, this leaves a protective layer so you can apply makeup as usual without making the blemish worse!
Arlene M.
The Clinique Acne gel has been a life saver for me. I have used the whole acne line and I absolutely think this product is worth the money. I put this on any breakouts I have overnight and it greatly reduces them buy morning. I would definitely buy this again!
Sherri M.
How long does it take for this product to work?
Rainey B.
Simpsonville, SC
Does this help with oily skin as well as acne?
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Has anyone try this who has dry skin, because it said it good for people who has dry combination to oily skin and I have dry skin.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
How well does this work??
Denise L.
Does it work right away? Does it get your skin dry? Tks