BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Conceals as it Heals

Medicated concealer helps clear and prevent blemishes. Gentle, soothing formula provides natural-looking coverage as blemishes heal. In three skin tone shades to wear alone, under makeup or for touch-ups. Plus, a green tint to visually correct redness. Oil free.

How to Use:

• Use after Acne Solutions 3-Step Clear Skin System
  • Apply to surface of blemish, extending slightly past edge. Use fingertip or brush to gently pat and blend edges so product virtually disappears into skin
  • Reapply as needed throughout the day
  • Avoid eye area and direct contact with clothing

Tip: Follow with foundation and set with powder for lasting coverage

Buy on Sephora*
  • "my skin doesn't break out to often but when it does, it's bad! this is your go to product if you are looking for a quick fix and something that's not going to cake on your zit aka problem lol. honestly it has a matte look that i love because i don't like looking oily!" in 3 reviews
  • "a great correcting concealer for those with redness, acne or blemishes to correct. or those in need of tone correcting. it is lightweight, and not cakey. awesome! " in 3 reviews
  • "My skin got a little dry when I first started using it, but nothing too bad. " in 1 review
  • "I use for EYEBRAWS and also covering blemishes l." in 1 review
  • "This would be a great product if the shades were better, not worth the money though" in 1 review
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have combination Acne-prone skin & recently started getting this hormonal adult acne thing on my cheeks & chin & though the acne situation is little under control, now I am dealing with blemishes & acne marks.

I cannot use foundation & BB/CC creams as most of them make me breakout so I am staying away from these for sometime now. So I was looking for a good concealer which can help me with my acne marks. After trying a few I came across this acne solutions concealer from Clinique & I am more than glad I did. So it comes in 3 shades light, medium & tan but light is just way too light more suited for porcelain & fair skin I guess. Medium works great for me as & it's meant for light to medium skin it's neither too light nor too dark for me.

It's a medium coverage cocealer it covers the acne marks ok but it doesn't do much to cover my extra red pimples butas acne marks is my major problem I am ok with this. It dries out really fast while applying so I really need to be quick while blending this else it's just doesn't blend once it dries on your skin. I use wet Beauty blender for applying & blending this so it blends well. Just need to be fast.

This gives a matte look to my face & it's the only concealer which keeps my face matte for atleast 3-4 hrs which is pretty good for me as I have super oily T-zone. It's gives a smooth finish to my skin. Nowadays I am using it with just a setting powder without any foundation or anything because of my acne problem, still this makes my skin look really good. Also, it's doesn't clog my pores or give me any breakouts or worsen my active acne. I would definitely recommend this. It's worth a try.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
So far this seems to be working really well for me, but I wanted to write a review because it's not for everyone!

Unless you're covering a large area like your cheek or chin line, do not apply a large amount at once. In fact, I put on the smallest amount possible and immediately blend in before the concealer dries. I have combination skin that veers towards oily and because it sets so fast I do not think this would be good for people with dry skin. I can almost guarantee you'd had visible dry patches unless you mixed this with moisturizer (and if you did that, what's the point?).

The light color blends really well with my fair skin and I think it shrinks breakouts pretty quickly.
Katherine S.
Providence
There is really no other product like this! Have been buying it for years and dread the day it goes out of stock. I only use it with makeup and don't wear it basically all over like you would with other concealers. I use it only to cover up blemishes and they usually either disappear or reduce A LOT by the end of the night. Its great because you'd expect a makeup product to do damage to the skin and this actually reverses damage. It does great at concealing and treating blemishes. It is very pricey for the size, but a little goes a long way and a small tube can last me up to a year using it the way I do. Would recommend this to everyone and anyone dealing with acne whether its minor or major!
Valeska N.
Ladera Ranch, CA
This product is good to wear when you have a pimple and want to make sure it's going to be covered and treated at the same time. I wear it under my foundation and I noticed it helps to heal the blemish.
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
I use this concealer to cover my acne blemishes and it's phenomenal! Not only does it cover blemishes it also is an acne treatment as well! When I first purchased this product I was very disappointed with how little the tube was but one tiny dot can cover my whole face. This product comes in three shades and can be purchased at Ulta for under $20! When applying this product it's best if you use a damp beauty blender if not it will be difficult to apply. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Yesenia R.
This is the worst Concealer I've ever use. It is worth nothing that his Concealer cannot be used for undergoes because it is way too drying. It can only be used as a spot Concealer when you have a little break out that you want to cover. This Concealer did not hide any of the spots that I was trying to correct, and it made my skin look very dry and flaky. This Concealer is also dries very fast, which makes it very difficult to work with.
Kapua P.
Not a fan. I bought this about a month ago and was super excited to have something good to cover my acne but this just doesn't do it. This dries super fast so it's hard to blend after I've put it everywhere I want it. It also claims to have salicylic acid in it to work as an acne medication but this makes me brake out even more. I definitely will be returning this next time I go shopping.
Nathalie R.
I hate this concealer with all my heart. It’s very pink, it looks patchy, it’s very hard to blend, and it does not cover the imperfections. I would use it on my acne spots to try to cover my pimple and i would try to blend it out but it would just disappear and i would apply more and it would make it very dry. I decided to make a use out of it by using it as an eyeshadow base and it just made my eyeshadow look patchy, un-blend-able, and horrendous. I will never buy this product again and it is definitely not worth its price!
Sarah T.
I have mixed feelings on this product, when it's a small blemish that is not very raised, this works wonders.. but if it's a larger blemish this is very hard to blend and can make it almost more noticeable. And don't even think about using this on an open or bleeding spot because it will rub right off if you add foundation over it.
Emma D.
This was my first concealer. It didn't cause me to break out at all. It went on easily and had a long wear but I would sometimes need to reapply on especially bad acne. The price was a little steep for such a small package but I have sensitive skin and Clinique's whole line is hypoallergenic so you do get what you are paying for. I would suggest this to people looking for a good concealer without wanting to enflame their acne. I wish the packaging were more eco friendly. The box it came in was recyclable but the tube was not.
member-2ffae6e8f
Utah
Is this the best concealer for red spots?
Ashley P.
I'm looking for something to help clear up acne along my jaw area I want to know how well this works and what are the deepest shades?
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I've seen this stuff on Instagram! It looks like it works? Does it work?
Katlyne C.
I've been wanting to try this but I have a few questions first. 1. Is the price good? 2. Does it cover well? 3. Does it stay on and then is it easy to wash off? 4. How is it on dry skin? 5. Does it just cover or does it actually help to clear your skin as well?
Kassandra R.
Mercedes
Does this product work good?