Clinique Acne Solutions™ Clearing Concealer
Benefits: Conceals as it Heals
Medicated concealer helps clear and prevent blemishes. Gentle, soothing formula provides natural-looking coverage as blemishes heal. In three skin tone shades to wear alone, under makeup or for touch-ups. Plus, a green tint to visually correct redness. Oil free.
How to Use:
- Use after Acne Solutions 3-Step Clear Skin System
- Apply to surface of blemish, extending slightly past edge. Use fingertip or brush to gently pat and blend edges so product virtually disappears into skin
- Reapply as needed throughout the day
- Avoid eye area and direct contact with clothing
Tip: Follow with foundation and set with powder for lasting coveragesee more...
Top Questions See all 38 Q&A
- "my skin doesn't break out to often but when it does, it's bad! this is your go to product if you are looking for a quick fix and something that's not going to cake on your zit aka problem lol. honestly it has a matte look that i love because i don't like looking oily!" in 3 reviews
- "a great correcting concealer for those with redness, acne or blemishes to correct. or those in need of tone correcting. it is lightweight, and not cakey. awesome! " in 3 reviews
- "My skin got a little dry when I first started using it, but nothing too bad. " in 1 review
- "I use for EYEBRAWS and also covering blemishes l." in 1 review
- "This would be a great product if the shades were better, not worth the money though" in 1 review
I cannot use foundation & BB/CC creams as most of them make me breakout so I am staying away from these for sometime now. So I was looking for a good concealer which can help me with my acne marks. After trying a few I came across this acne solutions concealer from Clinique & I am more than glad I did. So it comes in 3 shades light, medium & tan but light is just way too light more suited for porcelain & fair skin I guess. Medium works great for me as & it's meant for light to medium skin it's neither too light nor too dark for me.
It's a medium coverage cocealer it covers the acne marks ok but it doesn't do much to cover my extra red pimples butas acne marks is my major problem I am ok with this. It dries out really fast while applying so I really need to be quick while blending this else it's just doesn't blend once it dries on your skin. I use wet Beauty blender for applying & blending this so it blends well. Just need to be fast.
This gives a matte look to my face & it's the only concealer which keeps my face matte for atleast 3-4 hrs which is pretty good for me as I have super oily T-zone. It's gives a smooth finish to my skin. Nowadays I am using it with just a setting powder without any foundation or anything because of my acne problem, still this makes my skin look really good. Also, it's doesn't clog my pores or give me any breakouts or worsen my active acne. I would definitely recommend this. It's worth a try.
Unless you're covering a large area like your cheek or chin line, do not apply a large amount at once. In fact, I put on the smallest amount possible and immediately blend in before the concealer dries. I have combination skin that veers towards oily and because it sets so fast I do not think this would be good for people with dry skin. I can almost guarantee you'd had visible dry patches unless you mixed this with moisturizer (and if you did that, what's the point?).
The light color blends really well with my fair skin and I think it shrinks breakouts pretty quickly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos