BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Conceals as it Heals

Medicated concealer helps clear and prevent blemishes. Gentle, soothing formula provides natural-looking coverage as blemishes heal. In three skin tone shades to wear alone, under makeup or for touch-ups. Plus, a green tint to visually correct redness. Oil free.

How to Use:

• Use after Acne Solutions 3-Step Clear Skin System
  • Apply to surface of blemish, extending slightly past edge. Use fingertip or brush to gently pat and blend edges so product virtually disappears into skin
  • Reapply as needed throughout the day
  • Avoid eye area and direct contact with clothing

Tip: Follow with foundation and set with powder for lasting coverage

Clinique Acne Solutions™ Clearing Concealer
  • "my skin doesn't break out to often but when it does, it's bad! this is your go to product if you are looking for a quick fix and something that's not going to cake on your zit aka problem lol. honestly it has a matte look that i love because i don't like looking oily!" in 3 reviews
  • "a great correcting concealer for those with redness, acne or blemishes to correct. or those in need of tone correcting. it is lightweight, and not cakey. awesome! " in 3 reviews
  • "My skin got a little dry when I first started using it, but nothing too bad. " in 1 review
  • "I use for EYEBRAWS and also covering blemishes l." in 1 review
  • "This would be a great product if the shades were better, not worth the money though" in 1 review
Kristin Ann S.
So I had ordered online this in #1 shade (Dillards has 3. I’ve heard there are 4. That’s sucky range of colors to pick from. Luckily I fall in the medium skin tone range so I took it to counter to exchange for #2). #1 was sitting in my drawer looking lonely I couldn’t do a thing with it so white. It’s like, for albinos. So I got #2 & it’s a perf match I’m NC20 MAC/Chanel 20 beige/Bobbi Brown 2.0 Sand/elf Porcelain (elf runs funny). This is HG status!! I will always rebuy only $18! I fully expect to finish the tube. Don’t put it on near your eyes people there is an ACID in the medication (salicylic acid) that’s only meant to dry out a pimple. NOT be an under eye or an eyeshadow base product. This is medicated & should be handled as such! Keep out of reach of kids & pets!!!!! This dries so fast so you have to work quick. I put it on w my fingers but I’m going to try a brush here soon. I just don’t want to introduce bacteria to my brushes from a raging blemish. At least I can easily wash my hands. Washing brushes is an undertaking!!!! This has full coverage runs a little pinkish (I’m yellow), I did not know there was a green I need to try it! Everyone who gets cystic acne needs this. I use:
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formular 6F39
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4
Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
Clinique All About Eyes™ Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage
And my skin is basically pretty happy. I’m a sworn devoteé of the Clinique 3 Step Skincare System. I just ordered some Clinique powder foundation today. Good workhorse products. I should also add I use Topical Clindamycin on raw blemishes not this. You shouldn’t put MU over something weeping/festering (although I admit I have!). ❤️💯🤷‍♀️😀😃
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
Let me first say i have never broken out in my life- I’m 24 and just this year my skin decides to change completely. I feel so uncomfortable leaving the house without concealer on. Yesterday i went to Ulta and the Clinique cosmetics rep put a teeny tiny bit of this (shade 3) and i couldn’t even see where she did and did not apply. It blends in SO well and it didn’t just sit on top of my acne- it made it look as if it wasn’t even there. If you use this with the pink water gel they sell it will spread out so much you really only need like a fraction of a dot for your entire face. Its the perfect “no makeup- makeup”. Its like $18- worth every penny
Jennifer P.
Richmond
I’ve been using this Clinique concealer for years now for my acne. It’s one of the few that I’ve found that actually has salicylic acid in it, instead of having a separate spot treatment to put on along with the concealer. It doesn’t stay on super well over the course of the day, mostly on areas of my face that are dried out, but it does the job and I also don’t have to worry about it making my breakouts worse. I would recommend!
Katherine S.
Providence
There is really no other product like this! Have been buying it for years and dread the day it goes out of stock. I only use it with makeup and don't wear it basically all over like you would with other concealers. I use it only to cover up blemishes and they usually either disappear or reduce A LOT by the end of the night. Its great because you'd expect a makeup product to do damage to the skin and this actually reverses damage. It does great at concealing and treating blemishes. It is very pricey for the size, but a little goes a long way and a small tube can last me up to a year using it the way I do. Would recommend this to everyone and anyone dealing with acne whether its minor or major!
Mel M.
Pearl City, HI
This is one of my favorate brand from Clinique.I always love how the color blends my skin.I have a sensitive skin and some make up brand really irritates my skin.I have been using Clinique Acne Solutions for 8 years now and I dont have any problems on my skin.Its also dont have any smell.The product is not to heavy on my skin and blends all with my mineral make up well.I would definetly recommend this product.
Himali B.
New York
I have combination Acne-prone skin & recently started getting this hormonal adult acne thing on my cheeks & chin & though the acne situation is little under control, now I am dealing with blemishes & acne marks.

I cannot use foundation & BB/CC creams as most of them make me breakout so I am staying away from these for sometime now. So I was looking for a good concealer which can help me with my acne marks. After trying a few I came across this acne solutions concealer from Clinique & I am more than glad I did. So it comes in 3 shades light, medium & tan but light is just way too light more suited for porcelain & fair skin I guess. Medium works great for me as & it's meant for light to medium skin it's neither too light nor too dark for me.

It's a medium coverage cocealer it covers the acne marks ok but it doesn't do much to cover my extra red pimples butas acne marks is my major problem I am ok with this. It dries out really fast while applying so I really need to be quick while blending this else it's just doesn't blend once it dries on your skin. I use wet Beauty blender for applying & blending this so it blends well. Just need to be fast.

This gives a matte look to my face & it's the only concealer which keeps my face matte for atleast 3-4 hrs which is pretty good for me as I have super oily T-zone. It's gives a smooth finish to my skin. Nowadays I am using it with just a setting powder without any foundation or anything because of my acne problem, still this makes my skin look really good. Also, it's doesn't clog my pores or give me any breakouts or worsen my active acne. I would definitely recommend this. It's worth a try.
Valeska N.
This product is good to wear when you have a pimple and want to make sure it's going to be covered and treated at the same time. I wear it under my foundation and I noticed it helps to heal the blemish.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
So far this seems to be working really well for me, but I wanted to write a review because it's not for everyone!

Unless you're covering a large area like your cheek or chin line, do not apply a large amount at once. In fact, I put on the smallest amount possible and immediately blend in before the concealer dries. I have combination skin that veers towards oily and because it sets so fast I do not think this would be good for people with dry skin. I can almost guarantee you'd had visible dry patches unless you mixed this with moisturizer (and if you did that, what's the point?).

The light color blends really well with my fair skin and I think it shrinks breakouts pretty quickly.
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
I use this concealer to cover my acne blemishes and it's phenomenal! Not only does it cover blemishes it also is an acne treatment as well! When I first purchased this product I was very disappointed with how little the tube was but one tiny dot can cover my whole face. This product comes in three shades and can be purchased at Ulta for under $20! When applying this product it's best if you use a damp beauty blender if not it will be difficult to apply. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Yesenia R.
This is the worst Concealer I've ever use. It is worth nothing that his Concealer cannot be used for undergoes because it is way too drying. It can only be used as a spot Concealer when you have a little break out that you want to cover. This Concealer did not hide any of the spots that I was trying to correct, and it made my skin look very dry and flaky. This Concealer is also dries very fast, which makes it very difficult to work with.
member-2ffae6e8f
Utah
Is this the best concealer for red spots?
Ashley P.
I'm looking for something to help clear up acne along my jaw area I want to know how well this works and what are the deepest shades?
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I've seen this stuff on Instagram! It looks like it works? Does it work?
Kassandra R.
Mercedes
Does this product work good?
Katlyne C.
I've been wanting to try this but I have a few questions first. 1. Is the price good? 2. Does it cover well? 3. Does it stay on and then is it easy to wash off? 4. How is it on dry skin? 5. Does it just cover or does it actually help to clear your skin as well?

Sephora