BY CLINIQUE #66 in Skincare Sets

Skin Types: All

Three days, 37% clearer skin-and that's just the beginning.

It's gentle, non-irritating. But so effective you'll see fewer blemishes, smaller-looking pores, skin that's less oily or red.

Includes:

• Step 2: Exfoliate with Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion
  • Step 3: Moisturize with Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free

• This works?? I have some black and acnes points. someone tried t...1 Answers
  • Does anybody else have the problem of step 3 bleaching your hair/...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with cystic (hormonal) acne had any lu... Be the first to answer!
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This product works really well if you have small breakouts but if you have cystic acne it does take a little bit longer to kick in to clear the acne. Sometimes it can actually dry you out a little bit and so you'll want to avoid those areas with the toner for a little while until the skin becomes more hydrated. It did help me until my cystic acne got really bad and then this didn't have enough of the medication needed to clear the skin.
Natalie A.
Decatur, AR
EDIT: I have stopped using this acne treatment as it has made my skin 10x worse than it was whenever I started. I used it consistently for 2 months only to have more and more acne appearing everyday. And if you ever miss just one day you better be expecting the holy trail of pimples to pop up all over. Do NOT recommend. I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin until using this product.
ORIGINAL: This product is extremely harsh on my skin. I have a combination skin and it has dried out my skin so bad its crazy. However, it works amazingly. My skin is much clearer now and anytime a pimple begins to pop up this stuff dries it up quickly. I wish it smelled better also.
Gretchen R.
Hot Springs
This stuff is INTENSE. I would suggest only using the toner or the moisturizer in one day. The face wash is absolutely amazing. My face was glowing. I love my Cetaphil, but I use this system every now and then when my skin needs to be picked up.
Celine H.
Just tried this product out still waiting to see any results very easy to apply the instructions are very understandable I hope this is long-lasting and clear my skin I asked dermatologist and he did say it was good to try
Riley L.
West Liberty , KY
I could tell a difference in my skin within 48 hours! I was amazed! I bought this after receiving a free sample of the acne clearing gel and the three are a wonderful combination. Price wise it fit much better for my budget!
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
I finally listened to everyone and got a better face wash. I’ve been using this product for only about 5 days now and my face almost instantly cleared up. My pores are looking so much better and I feel great! My pores were to the max and felt so dirty before I went and talked to a consultant. Very thankful for this product!
annika f.
La Mirada, CA
This product is amazing! It is definitely worth the price! It clears my acne almost every time i use it. I will probably continue using this product. I use it every morning and night and it works! I would recommend!
Amber T.
Works for me! I have horrible acne thanks to pcos and endometriosis. Which can both put your skin through the ringer It's affordable and smells good. Leaves my skin feeling clean and healthy. Would absolutely buy again and would recommend to anyone looking for relief from breakouts.
Madison C.
I have been using this product for a couple years now. It's easy to use with step by step instructions. It works great and really targets acne. It really helps to dissolve acne and prevent future breakouts. Would definitely buy it again.
Deyonna S.
With the liquid facial soap I really liked this product. I sat the bottle directly on my sink for easy access day and night. This cleanser is a mild, water-soluble liquid soap. This product removed all of the make-up from my face with one wash. I did not use this product to remove mascara and gel liner but it was effective on brow make-up. I did not develop an allergic reaction and the product did not irritate my skin. I was very pleased. Then I have the facial moisturizer The Clarifying lotion was somewhat confusing. Clinique labels this product as a mild exfoliant but I suspected a toner. The package ingredients indicated this product contains alcohol and witch hazel. These two can irritate some skin types and be very drying. I did not have this problem although I kept a close watch out for it. I was concerned though the salicylic acid in this mild exfoliant was not sufficient to remove the dead skin cells on my face. Therefore, I added an additional exfoliant to my regime. It is important to me to support the renewal process of my skin. When the Clarifying Lotion is gone I will switch to Clinique's Even Better Essence Lotion Combination to Oily. Depite its name this Clinique product is more of a traditional toner. Toners are also important to me to add skin repairing ingredients to my skin.
Monika P.
This works?? I have some black and acnes points. someone tried this pruduct and you worked? How long did it take to show results?
Emily E.
Indian Trail, NC
Does anybody else have the problem of step 3 bleaching your hair/clothes and how did you fix it? I have blackish brown hair and it's VERY noticeable, even just in baby hairs. I already put my hair in a ponytail and behind a headband.
Logan N.
Lenhartsville, PA
Has anyone with cystic (hormonal) acne had any luck with this regimen?