BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

Three days, 37% clearer skin-and that's just the beginning.

It's gentle, non-irritating. But so effective you'll see fewer blemishes, smaller-looking pores, skin that's less oily or red.

Includes:

• Step 3: Moisturize with Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Hands down the BEST acne skin care line around. I tried EVERY kind of acne solution on the market, but have Clinique a try before heading to a dermatologist, and within THREE weeks, my severe adult acne was gone and it hasn’t been back since. I use this regularly to keep the acne at bay. Sometimes I’ll just use the spot treatment when I feel a pimple coming on and it’s gone the next day! I will ALWAYS brag about how well this product works! It’s greatly priced for the whole solutions kit and it’s gentle on my sensitive skin. I recommend for everyone struggling with acne to go out and get this now!!!Clinique Acne Solutions™ Clear Skin System Starter Kit
Heather E.
Maumee, OH
I love and now use daily two of the three products given in the Acne Solutions Set. I was experiencing acne and couldn't shake it no matter what I tried. I saw the Clinique acne solutions clinical kit with Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion, Acne Solutions Foaming cleanser and acne solutions moisturizer. My skin instantly cleared up in a matter of days. I've now bought two full sized sets of the Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion and the Acne Solutions Foaming Cleanser. The moisturizer dried out my skin, so I use a different brand. The clarifying lotion and foaming cleanser keep my skin clear year round without drying it out. I use it in the morning and at night. I rarely experience breakouts and if I do have acne pop up, I use the Clinique Clinical Acne Gel and it's gone in a day. My skin feels so soft and clean. Highly recommend for oily skin and occasional acne! Very satisfied.
♛Elisa R.
Charlotte
A LIFE CHANGER! I have stood by these products for the past 7 months. I’ve always struggled with acne on my forehead and texture on both my forehead and checks, ever since I started using this, my face has cleared up so much! I started off with this starter kit and I’ve now have bought the full size ones twice. The toner stings a little, especially when you get a little close to the eye but I still use it because it has worked miracles for me. Wouldn’t recommend the toner for sensitive skin.
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I tried this product and saw such good reviews but with my ginger skin that is sensitive and fair I ended up with quite the dry face and more acne. I gave this product over two weeks to see if it would work as my skin got use to it and even slowed my use to not as many times a week to see if my skin would have a difference. This just worsened my issues and I do not reccomend for people with my skin type, very drying. I give it a 2 because it may work for some but not for me.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I personally did not like this se because for one I don’t like foam cleansers because they don’t get my skin clean enough! Also this set was really harsh in my skin it made it super dried out and flaky and patchy! I don’t have sensitive skin but this set made my face sensitive when I used it a couple times so I ended up returning it to Ulta! It just didn’t work out for me! Also it didn’t really help with acne! I like their regular set better!
Darlene R.
Brimley
Clinique Acne clear skin system is a great product.  It not only clears acne it leaves your face tingelly and feeling fresh.  The steps are easy to follow and your skin will feel tighter too.  The lotion does smell a little though but everyone may not feel that way.
Dulce M.
Pawtucket , RI
I want to start off by saying that I love Clinique products. This product however I wouldn’t recommend for anyone that has sensitive skin. I tried it for a few couple of days and by the third day I looked like a burned victim. I gave it some time and tried it again but used it every couple of days vs everyday and I still had a bad reaction to itClinique Acne Solutions™ Clear Skin System Starter Kit
Nina D.
Stafford
This acne system is awesome! I tried it and it cleared my skin up great. When I was done I tried something different but it didn’t measure up to the Clinique system. I’m definitely going back to this treatment system. Clinique Acne Solutions™ Clear Skin System Starter Kit
Caity K.
Hershey
This made my skin so dry and brought on some of the worst breakouts I have had in quite awhile. This does work great for my husband’s skin though, so I think it just really depends on your skin type. Definitely start out only using every other day until you are sure this isn’t completely drying your skin. Nothing is worse than acne combined with dry, flaky and painful skin.
Camryn S.
Fairhope, Alabama
I think this is a great product when consistently used with all of its counterparts. I think for me it was more on the pricey side but that was fine. I purchased it online and it came within two weeks. I have used this product almost every night sin about 3 months ago when I first got it. I have already recommended it to a few people
Holly L.
Has anyone used this? I was recommend this set to help clear up my skin. I've tried many many products to try and help but to no prevail. If it worked how long did it take to see results? I wanna know if it's worth the money.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I really really want to get this!! I get really bad acne! Does this work fast???
Michaela S.
I'm currently looking into to either purchasing this acne starter kit OR buying Mario Badescu's acne starter kit. If you have tried both, could you recommend which one is better?
Melody H.
Has anyone found this at Walgreens?
سميرة ع.
i have some acne scars on my face does this really works for it? and does some one try it i want to know if it has side effects for oily skin