BY CLINIQUE #28 in Acne Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formulated for acne-prone skins.

What It Is
Mild cleanser is Step 1 in our Acne Solutions Clear Skin System. Use all three steps together to see a 37% reduction in active blemishes in 3 days.

What It Does
Removes dirt and excess oil. Soothes and calms redness and inflammation associated with breakouts. Helps keep pores clear.

Use the Clear Skin System,
see a 37% reduction in active blemishes in 3 days.

The best way to get breakouts under control is a consistent, non-irritating routine. Each step of Clinique’s Acne Solutions Clear Skin System has a purpose: cleanse, exfoliate, treat. All 3 steps work together to get powerful results in just 3 days. With consistent twice-a-day use, the results just keep getting better.

Improvement in active blemishes:
1 Week       48%
4 Weeks       55%
6 Weeks       73%
12 Weeks       81%

Key Ingredients / Technology
Acne-fighting exfoliators Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine help clear dead skin cells that can contribute to clogged pores. Oil-controlling ingredients, including Lamincaria Sacharina Extract, help prevent buildup of oil that can lead to breakouts.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

• has anyone seen results out of this ? 😩2 Answers
  • Is this product suitable for people with mild acne as wel...3 Answers
  • Has any one broken out from this product?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I use it every morning and night and it does not dry out my skin like most face washes." in 2 reviews
  • "I have seen a major difference in my skin after I started using this!" in 1 review
  • "I've tried majority of the drugstore brand face washes, but I never see any lasting results with clearing my skin, or they dry my skin out." in 1 review
  • "Great cleanser for acne especially for very sensitive skin like mine." in 1 review
  • "The active ingredients in this and most acne products is salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide." in 1 review
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Clinique has got such great skincare products and this foam clenaser is definitely one of them. I absolutely love this foam cleansers. I have combination acne prone skin and have been suffering from hormonal acne since 2-3 months now. This works great for acne prone skin as it's clenaser gently without stripping away moisture from my skin. My face felt squeaky clean after using this clenaser. It's doesn't irritate or cause any redness. It's feels quiet refreshing. The scent is really mild which is a plus for me as I don't like skincare products with strong fragrances. It sure is helping me clear up my acne and I hope by prolonged use my face will be absolutely clear and I will get rid of my acne problems.
Megan S.
I honestly love this face wash! I use to use it everyday but now it’s whenever I feel like my face needs a little help. I will say when you first use it be prepared for extra acne and flaky skin. This is because it’s pulling out all the nasties in your skin and your skin is just getting use to the product. This only lasts for a week or two. Once you get past that, your skin will look flawless! I have used all kinds of products to help clear my face and I ALWAYS come back to this. This is an exceptional product that you need to try if you have stubborn acne!
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I use this everyday for acne along with the cleansing water and treatment lotion, it works really well IF you use it all together. I bought the small travel set to try it out and have been buying the big ones ever since. I love it! I found the acne on my face reducing and application doesn’t hurt like other acne cleansers and toners usually do. I had my sister try it to (her Acne is worse than mine) and it helped reduce the acne on her skin as well. Something I definitely not removing from my makeup routine anytime soon, especially for the great price!
Sonia G.
Salem, OR
Omg this product is a life saver. I was at a point I was so down about my acne I didn't know what else to do to calm it down, my friend who is a Clinique consultant told me to give it a try and surely my acne calmed down the redness went away I still have acne that I'm working on clearing up but it's not like before. This product is amazing and I recommend it to people who might be dealing with acne. It can be a little drying but with a good moisturizer it will be okay
Annie I.
Gilbert
I really liked this product. My skin started to break out again recently, and this was a gentle foaming cleanser that is good if you have oily, acne-prone skin. It works well at removing all your makeup. It can be slightly drying, so this probably isn't the best if you have really dry skin. One of the only drawbacks is that I felt like I always ran out of this really fast. But it did keep my skin fairly clear.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
I've have tried this and if works well. Especially if you use it in the acne treating set. I ultimately went to using a different cleanser from the clinique line, but that is only because I have a topical Retin-A that I put on my face that when used with this product is too drying. I would recommend it if you don't want to go to a dermatologist for anything though!
Kyra M.
This has to be my favorite face wash I have ever used. It doesn’t smell like anything which is a plus but it is for acne prone skin. I used this multiple times before and will keep using again as it cleared my skin up and made it smooth. I would definitely recommend this to someone with acne prone skin as it works really well and doesn’t dry out your skin.
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
This is a more gentle face wash that I really like using in the winter. It doesn't cause drying or redness, but it does a pretty good job of cleansing. I have previously bought the anti-acne regimen from Clinique and I've found that the products really do work best when used together (unfortunately for my wallet). On its own this is a pretty good product.
Missy B.
Antelope, MT
I have very bad, recurring cystic acne around my forehead and mouth. Within the very first week of using acne solutions, I noticed a difference. Now a few months into it and I haven't had a breakout at all! I honestly didn't think it could happen and I'm so happy I found something that works!!!
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
I’m a huge fan of Cliniques facial products. They are by far the best high end facial cleansing products I have used. When I was in high school it was the most coveted brand around and it truly stands the rest of time. I used this every day and still do doesn’t dry out my face I love this and use every day!
Sydney s.
Columbia , KY
Is this worth getting or does it even work?
Sarah C.
Is this product suitable for people with mild acne as well as sensitive skin? Or is it mostly designed for severe acne?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
I hear this is good for any skin type. Hpw is it on comb/oily skin? I really want to try.
Kat D.
How is this for oily to combination skin?
Mallory S.
Lebo, KS
Does this product actually work? I see commercials about it all the time, and I don't want to buy another product unless I know it's going to make a difference!

back