BY CLINIQUE #10 in Acne Treatments

Formulated for acne-prone skins.

What It Is
Mild cleanser is Step 1 in our Acne Solutions Clear Skin System. Use all three steps together to see a 37% reduction in active blemishes in 3 days.

What It Does
Removes dirt and excess oil. Soothes and calms redness and inflammation associated with breakouts. Helps keep pores clear.

Use the Clear Skin System,
see a 37% reduction in active blemishes in 3 days.

The best way to get breakouts under control is a consistent, non-irritating routine. Each step of Clinique’s Acne Solutions Clear Skin System has a purpose: cleanse, exfoliate, treat. All 3 steps work together to get powerful results in just 3 days. With consistent twice-a-day use, the results just keep getting better.

Improvement in active blemishes:
1 Week       48%
4 Weeks       55%
6 Weeks       73%
12 Weeks       81%

Key Ingredients / Technology
Acne-fighting exfoliators Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine help clear dead skin cells that can contribute to clogged pores. Oil-controlling ingredients, including Lamincaria Sacharina Extract, help prevent buildup of oil that can lead to breakouts.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

• Clinique Acne Solutions™ Cleansing Foam does this dry out...2 Answers
  • I would love to try this but I’m nervous becouse my skin ...1 Answers
  • has anyone seen results out of this ? 😩2 Answers
Clinique Acne Solutions™ Cleansing Foam
  • "I use it every morning and night and it does not dry out my skin like most face washes." in 2 reviews
  • "I have seen a major difference in my skin after I started using this!" in 1 review
  • "I've tried majority of the drugstore brand face washes, but I never see any lasting results with clearing my skin, or they dry my skin out." in 1 review
  • "Great cleanser for acne especially for very sensitive skin like mine." in 1 review
  • "The active ingredients in this and most acne products is salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide." in 1 review
Camille G.
Based on my skin type, I’ve always had trouble finding the
perfect cleanser with all the ingredients necessary for healthy skin. I
generally like things like no alcohol, flagrance, no irritants) and this product
has all those properties and more. After my move and unusual skin breakout,
this product was recommended by my dermatologist and she advised I use it
mostly as a cleanser for use after removing make-up. I’ve found it cleans my
face inside out and helps to clear up my pores. My skin always feels clean and I
can tell the product doesn't strip the moisture from my skin. The product does
leave my skin tight, so I always apply moisturizer after. This has been a great
addition to my skin care routine, so it just helped me maintain my skin looking
good.
Olivia M.
Plainfield
I have been using this product for a couple years and this cleanser is essential in my skincare routine! I did not see immediate results with it, but after using it consistently it has made a huge difference in the severity and frequency of my breakouts. There has been a few times when I have gotten overly confident and stopped using, and definitely noticed a difference! I will say that it doesn’t do great at removing my makeup, but this is not a huge concern for me, and I do that before using. I would highly recommend this cleanser. Thank you Clinique!
Molly K.
long beach
Purchased at: Sephora
Very gentle basic cleaner. While it’s nothing to write home about, I suppose that’s also a good thing since it didn’t break me out, didn’t make my skin red or irritated, or dry. However, if I’m going to be spending a bit more on a cleaner, I want it to be outstanding, I want it to do something more. I think it’s the foam aspect that almost made it feel like it wasn’t doing anything. Overall, it’s okay.
Maddy V.
Harvard, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Love, Love, Love!
This product is definitely a lifesaver for people who struggle with acne! Before Clinique I had no acne whatsoever! I was using extremely expensive skin care products and after about two months my skin started to breakout! I was shocked and just assumed it would go away over time, but after about another month of using the products my face was getting worse! It looked like I developed a rash on my face of acne! It was so bad and embarrassing that I asked my mom about what products I should get next because I knew the ones I was using was upsetting my skin! She told me about Clinique and how she loves their products! She even told me about how my grandma uses the products and loves them! So I went to my local Clinique and they worked SO well with me and set up a plan to get my face back into shape! I was so impressed with how much the associates cared for my skin! They put me on the acne solutions foaming cleanser, in addition to the acne solutions clarifying lotion and their moisture surge moisturizer! I have been using these products for a little over a month and I'm so impressed! My skin has never felt so smooth and soft in my life! My boyfriend even tells me how nice my face looks because my acne has really started to clear up! My skin is definitely getting back to normal and I couldn't be more excited about it! The best part about these products is they are so gentle on my face I can use them twice a day and my face doesn't get dried out or feel tight whatsoever! I tell all my friends about Clinique and how much their products have helped me! I will for sure be a Clinique costumer for a LONG time!
Nini J.
Camarillo
This product is ok, yes it controls acne and it is fragrance free , but it leaves the skin feeling very dry and tight. In my opinion it’s a little on the “harsh” side. I’ve found another products that are effective, gentle and more affordable at the drugstore. I would say that maybe this product would be more for those who have very oily skin.
lulz A.
illinois
I bought this along with the clearing gel, the clearing gel did work this didn’t. I still used it though because I thought maybe I’m just not seeing the results but really, their weren’t any results this product is useless in my opinion.
Erin M.
Queens
I really like to whip out this cleanser when my skin isn’t on its best behavior. It helps to cleanse my pores and give me a fresh feeling after cleansing. I like to use it with my Clarisonic. I give it 5 stars because it is comparable to many acne cleansers, but something about this one keeps me restocking it in my medicine cabinet.
Brittany B.
I used to be an avid Clinique user a few years but then stopped because I felt the formula changed, not quite sure. I love the cleaning foam because I feel lit last longer but to me, it left a residue on my face after each use. If you use this I would definitely recommend you follow-up with a toner to get the residue off.
Lori Lee W.
Despite Clinique saying there items are fragrance free, I love the clean smell of this product.  Very lightweight and rinses thoroughly.  Excellent for summertime.  Don't use with anything else.  A tad drying in wintertime so I combine it with Cethaphil gel cleanser; otherwise, I would've given it 5 stars.
Tori T.
Oxford, MS
I love the product, it is high quality, slightly more expensive than drug store brands but it is worth it. It deep cleans and leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I prefer to use it at night after I wash off my makeup. I also have sensitive skin and this product does not cause me any issues.
Sydney s.
Columbia, KY
Is this worth getting or does it even work?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
I hear this is good for any skin type. Hpw is it on comb/oily skin? I really want to try.
Mallory S.
Lebo, KS
Does this product actually work? I see commercials about it all the time, and I don't want to buy another product unless I know it's going to make a difference!
Kat D.
How is this for oily to combination skin?
Sarah C.
Is this product suitable for people with mild acne as well as sensitive skin? Or is it mostly designed for severe acne?