BY CLINIQUE #53 in Bar Soap

Skin Types: All.

Mild, medicated soap helps clear and prevent acne on face and body. Targets breakouts with encapsulated, acne-fighting salicylic acid. Removes dirt, excess oil. Unclogs pores. Skin looks and feels calmed, smooth and comfortable.

How to Use

• Wash face and body using hands and warm water.
  • Rinse well. Pat dry.
  • Can be used as Step 1 in the Acne Solutions Clear Skin System in place of Cleansing Foam.

Clinique Acne Solutions™ Cleansing Bar for Face and Body
  • "I have oily, acne prone skin that breaks out in a rash with probably 90% of all drugstore skin care products." in 1 review
  • "This is a very gentle soap bar." in 1 review
  • "I use this soap every morning in the shower!" in 1 review
  • "This really helped clear my acne when it was at its worst, and it continues to keep me from breaking out." in 1 review
Nathaly T.
I use this every single morning when I wake up. It does such a good job at getting rid of and preventing acne. Since I have sensitive skin this is amazing as it is gentle and not harsh like other products out there. I don't know how it works on the body as I don't have body acne but it works amazingly on the face.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
When I first started having issues with acne I was recommended this product. I have used it ever since! It cleared my face up completely and takes care of any pimples I get. I prefer the bar over the foaming soap, however. (Clinique Acne Solutions™ Cleansing Bar for Face and Body)
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
My very favorite skin cleanser. I have been able to rely on Clinique better than any other brand out there. It doesn't dry out my face, and i still feel like I'm actually getting in my pores and scrubbing out the mess. Feels super fresh afterwards.
Viktoriya M.
Doylestown
This product is a great substitute for the Clinique Acne solutions gel cleanser. The bar soap lasts me longer than the gel cleanser. This product does a great job of cleaning my face until it is squeaky clean!
Kiersten N.
This is my favorite product from Clinique. This clears all of my acne really fast. It’s also really cheap for Clinique. Would definitely recommend. I got this on Cliniques website.
jacky p.
Bloomington , IN
I love this product very much and definitely see the work it has done! It’s such a great product it does the work and leaves my face very smooth! Definitely recommend!
Morgan I.
One of the few face products that I can use. It doesn’t leave my face feeling too oily or dry and helps calm the acne and redness. Worth the money and it lasts a pretty long time. I would recommend this if you have acne.
April M.
Queens
This product has helped my skin to clear up immediately. It took about two to three weeks to start seeing results but once I did, I was completely amazed. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR CLEAR , BEAUTIFUL, RADIANT SKIN. Take advantage of this today ,you will not regret it.
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to love this product, but i just cant! I could sware in the begining and a month down the road it was my face bar for life (or at least untill my break outs would cut back). But after about a month it broke me out like crazy!! And it wasnt just me either, my boyfriend started using it with me for about 3 weeks and we both broke out!! Ahhhh it was horrible, i really wanted to love it i sware i did really try even though it doesnt even remove make up! O well there goes my hopes and dreams of only spending $10 for a face bar that last foreverrrr..the 2 months and 1 month my boyfriend and I used it, we barely put a dent in that thing it must last foreverrr! well good for someone i guess this wash works on, ur going to save lots of $..unlike me. Anyway right now im trying Chanel wash+toner+moisturizer and so far so good and it looks like its taking care of the mess Clinique left me with -___-.. O yeah with the Clinique bar I was using the oil free daily moisturizer and no toner because even my oily face cant handle all that alcohol or witch hazel!! that stuff makes me bone dry even followed by a moisturizer. ANDD another thing, they dont make a soap dish for this so i had to go out and find one..another bad mark on them i think. all their other bars have cases why not this one?? o well i guess.
***update 3 years later ****

Well....after another year I went back to it and realized it was the other products I was using that threw me off, that and I think my hormons finally settled down and this is now the only facial soap I'll ever use!! I've found my perfect skin miricle routine= remove makeup and prewash with boscia makeup breakup oil cleaner, then this clinique soap and scrub gentaly with sephoras red facial brush and rinse clean followed my peter thomas roth aha/bha gel (glycolic acid 10% and Salicylic acid 10%) and top it with juicy beauty green tea moisturizer with half a scoop of philosophies vitamin C booster powder!! Most of my old acne spots are gone and I have smooth skin only breaking out around my period. But back to this soap, it doesn't remove makeup which I think is good, that would be wayyy to strong and further agrivate acne. And it doesn't even leave my skin overly tight if I can run in the 15 min following to put on moisturizer. And now they do include the cute green soap case. Its so handy and travel friendly! Andddd I've been using this soap for almost 1.5 years and its finally all gone, I'll most likly have to buy another one next month...anyway I highly suggest you try it but be sure to use a makeup remover first that is very gental, I suggest boscias makeup break up because its not full of heavy oils and your washing with this after. Oil removers are better because their not full of skin iritants and you will never have to scrub at mascara or your skin. Just rub in the oil and emulsify with water after. Don't be afraid of oil if you have acne skin, letting it dry out will only make acne worse then ever. Email me if you need any help shapping your routine, trust me I've used it all and helped manyyyy people. And fyi stay away from proactive like the plague!
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use this product only when I'm starting to break out with especially painful pimples. It's really drying, but does a great job of helping to clear up skin. I appreciate that it comes with a storage case, and will purchase again although a bar lasts a long time.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Does this soap dry out your skin?
Tierra F.
Does this really work ? And how fast does it work ?
Anika B.
Does this work well for you? I get acne on my upper back because of the hair oils I use and I would really like to get rid of them. Is this a good one? Thanks