BY CLINIQUE #70 in Acne Treatments

Formulated for acne-prone skins.

What It Is:

Lightweight, medicated formula is Step 3 in our Acne Solutions Clear Skin System. Use all three steps together to see a 37% reduction in active blemishes in 3 days.

What It Does:

Helps treat existing acne and prevent future breakouts. Creates a barrier against acne-causing agents. Helps control excess oil. Lightly hydrates to minimize dryness and peeling. Calms, soothes, visibly reduces redness.

Use the Clear Skin System,
see a 37% reduction in active blemishes in 3 days.

The best way to get breakouts under control is a consistent, non-irritating routine. Each step of Clinique’s Acne Solutions Clear Skin System has a purpose: cleanse, exfoliate, treat. All 3 steps work together to get powerful results in just 3 days. With consistent twice-a-day use, the results just keep getting better.

Improvement in active blemishes:

1 Week       48%
4 Weeks       55%
6 Weeks       73%
12 Weeks       81%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Acne-fighting exfoliators Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine help clear dead skin cells that can contribute to clogged pores. Helps control the spread of acne-causing agents with Benzoyl Peroxide and other anti-blemish ingredients.

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

How to Use:

• Apply thin layer to face AM and PM
  • If drying or peeling occurs, reduce usage
  • For best results, use after Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam and Clarifying Lotion
  • After acne clears, continue using for preventative care

• Has anybody seen major improvements?1 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend using this as a spot treatment? 3 Answers
Lauren K.
Ruston, La
I got a sample of this from a Clinique rep when I worked at ulta, so I didn’t get to use it a TON. But I used it enough to know that it has an intense alcohol smell. It also feels very sticky when used over large areas. The stickiness goes away after about 10 seconds or so, but it’s very unpleasant when rubbing the product in, and it also gets sticky on and between your fingers. As for results, I can’t say I saw a ton of difference because like I said I only had a small sample. But considering the amount of alcohol I can smell in it, I’m sure it dries up blemishes.
Jenni L.
Lansing, KS
I love this!! I use it with my Acne Solutions Clearing Gel! They work so well together to fight my acne!! I’ve never seen anything work as well as these two combined! I’m in love. I’ve repurchased several times in the past couple of years and will continue to do so! I always bought them from the Clinique counter at Herbergers.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I use this as a moisturizer with the cleanser and toner and since I started using it, my skin has cleared up so well. Is definitely a line where you have to use all three and be consistent about it, but when you do, your skin is left clear and under control when it comes to acne. I had my sister use it too who had worse acne and it cleared up her skin predominantly as well. It also doesn’t irritate or sting my skin like other acne treatments do. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to clear up their skin.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been suffering from hormonal acne since 1-2 months now. This solution really helped my acne to clear up, I used along with Clinique foam cleanser and Clinique toner from the same line. I actually saw the results in just one day. Overnight the redness on my acne was reduced, size was reduced, and few of the smaller acne were completely gone. But I should warn you that this solution is very drying and you should use a moisturiser while using this.I use it as a spot treatment now, the first time I used it I used it as a cream all over my face & didn't use any moisturiser on top of it, next day I woke work with a red face which lasted 2-3 days. But it wasn't anything major the redness calmed down with Aloe Vera & hydrating sheet masks. After that incident I always remember to use a moisturiser & sleeping mask over this. But even though it's drying it's quiet effective acne treatment solution.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
I used this product for over a year, and I didn’t think I had any other options so I stuck to it. It was a little pricey and had less payoff than the products I now use from the drugstore. It did a decent job at controlling my acne, but definitely wasn’t strong enough to combat it or eliminate it, which is obviously the goal.
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
Every once and awhile I will wind up with an intense breakout. I’m happy that it doesn’t last long simply because I use this product! I put this on every night before bed and it helps prevent my breakouts from getting too bad and it helps dry up any quickly I may get!
Doree L.
This helped me cut half down of my acne and it made big pimples even smaller, but not a lot. In order to get better results, it’s recommended to use anti-acne cleanser and a pore mask. The scent smells like peppermint, and the scent bothers my eyes. To be honest, I would try a different product.Clinique Acne Solutions™ All-Over Clearing Treatment
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
The best that you must try if you have acne or pimples on your skin, also it doesn’t irritate my skin, it take 2-3 days for a bigger size and sometimes my pimples are gone overnight, not a pocket friendly product though but its worth the price, people should definitely give this a try,I use this regularly.
Ana S.
Fairfax
Cleared my skin up, looks healthy. I am very happy with this product. These are small bottles, though. Will last approximately 1 month. I would by the trial kit to make sure it works for you & then you can purchase the full size bottle at the Clinique counter for a better price.
Sam D.
Derry
It for the most part cleared up my skin. I have really bad acne and I am always looking for a treatment. I would use it every morning and it didn’t completely clear my skin, but it helped it pretty well. I used it after i showered as well and that worked also.
Kiara M.
Edmonton, WY
Would anyone recommend using this as a spot treatment?
Francesca P.
Has anybody seen major improvements?