BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

Developed specifically for adult skins that are experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. Gentle, hydrating formula helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation. Potent anti-aging technology visibly improves lines, wrinkles, texture. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Oil-free.

How to Use:

Apply 2-3 drops twice a day all over face.

• Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good serum to use under makeup? 1 Answers
  • For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately ...1 Answers
Clinique Acne Solutions™ Acne + Line Correcting Serum

Start your review of Clinique Acne Solutions™ Acne + Line Correcting Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tara B.
I am in love with this product!!!!! It’s rather pricey but it lasts a long time and really works exceptionally well! A few weeks after using this product my friends and family really noticed a difference in my face. I looked really nice without makeup wow!! It is an awesome product it works wonderful for adult acne and also helps with lines. I put it all over my face and no drying out or anything. I swear by this product, sometimes it works overnight with minimizing acne and that is fabulous when you want to go out on Friday and it’s Thursday. I am going to keep buying this miracle in a bottle! No irritation, no dry outs, no redness just beautiful skin! But that’s just what I except of the fabulous line of products from Clinique.
carrie c.
Phoenix
If I had to choose one brand for everything, it would be clinique. I use this brand for almost everything from cleansing to treatments, serums and moisturizers, foundation and powder, blush and so much more! Though some of these items can be on the pricier side it is much worth it when it comes to what you put on your face. I know I can always count on clinique and cant wait to try more products from them!
Nicole B.
Colton
The product had a nice feel, dink’s in quickly, but left an odd film over my skin that didn’t mix well with my makeup. I tried different primer and a few different foundations and concealers - no dice. It was okay on a no makeup day and it provides some clearing of acne but no improvement with lines. There are better products out there and I won’t be repurchasing.
Cheyenne B.
Madison, OH
I used the whole bottle of this stuff and never experienced any acne control. I broke out the same, if not more than when I wasn't using this. I like the dropper and how much product you get, but this just didn't work for me. I have stubborn acne too, meaning its hard to find stuff that works.
Shantel F.
this product is very effective for its price. this product is as close as it gets to the Claudalie pink serum and lotion brand. very gentle product and needs consistency in the use in order to see results. Would definitely use again !!  giving it a 8/10 score.
Ellie K.
55125
It was good but it took a whoie to work but when it did it was very effective, it was easy to apply and very creamy and didn’t leave a film or anything on my skin and kept my skin hydrated even though it was treating acne . Which I’ve had an issue with using other products.
Shaunnah W.
Houston
Makes your face feel soft and moisturized after your routine. The packaging was nice and easy to open , wasn’t too much . I feel as if did meet my expectations for the price that it was. While it was nonexpensive, it could have been filled to the top of the bottle.
Lauren D.
Denver
Really good anti-aging product for breakout prone skin. It definitely helps tho minimize breakouts, and I've also noticed my fine lines have gotten better since I started using this. Definitely a good product for aging skin that still is breakout prone.
Zoe G.
Framingham
This product was okay. Considering the price, I would have expected a bit better. I will say it did help with some areas of my face, but it was not thorough enough to get into the really problematic areas of my face. I would, however, recommend the Clinique Acne Solutions cleansing foam. That works like a dream!
Dylan B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this on my forehead where I get lines and blemishes. It sinks right into the skin and works really well under my moisturizer and makeup. I definitely recommend this serum for adults with acne blemishes and lines.
Tanna W.
Is this a good serum to use under makeup?
Martyn T.
Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become less inflamed

Macy's