Clinique Acne Solutions™ Acne + Line Correcting Serum uploaded by Jasmine G.Clinique Acne Solutions™ Acne + Line Correcting Serum uploaded by Mishel B.Clinique Acne Solutions™ Acne + Line Correcting Serum uploaded by Amber S.

BY CLINIQUE #71 in Acne Treatments

Skin Types: All.

Developed specifically for adult skins that are experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. Gentle, hydrating formula helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation. Potent anti-aging technology visibly improves lines, wrinkles, texture. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Oil-free.

How to Use:

Apply 2-3 drops twice a day all over face.

• Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good serum to use under makeup? 1 Answers
  • For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately ...1 Answers
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
I’ve just recently started struggling with acne due to stress and my diet. I feel like I’ve tried everything and nothing would work! I ended up buying this serum as my last option. I will say I almost gave up on it. It takes awhile for you to start seeing results but it really does work!! I used it every night before I go to bed cause I’ve noticed if I use t in the morning and then put on makeup it tends to peel up
hope w.
Las Vegas, NV
This product makes my skin feel tacky and oily and I do not like using it after I clean my skin. I feel as if it leaves a really gross residue and I wake up feeling more oily then I went to bed. I think it actually makes me break out more. I have really acne prone skin so I thought this would work but I don't think it is right for my skin type.
Tray ✨.
I swear by this serum! I love that it helps control acne while also helping with fine lines and wrinkles. It’s great for anyone with adult acne. It’s also extremely gentle. Salicylic acid often makes my skin itchy, but this product has 1% salicylic acid in it and it doesn’t bother me at all. I love it!
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
I like that you can get an anti-aging treatment along with an acne treatment. You can use it all over the skin underneath your moisturizer. The salicylic acid helps keep my acne at bay and that repair product in it helps prevent lines and wrinkles as well as reduce any sun damage
Kara P.
Avon, MN
Absolutely amazing! This serum has completely changed my life. I had been struggling with many different kinds of acne since I had my last child. Cystic acne, bumps all over my forehead, blackheads, everything! I tried so many different things and then I found this. It cleared the bumps from my forehead in a matter of days. It has reduced my breakouts and cystic acne dramatically. My skin looks younger and beautifully clear. I will use this forever!
Jackie N.
Absolutely love this product! Not cheap but a little goes a LONG way! And WOW what a difference I feel in my skin after only using it a few days. My skin is much smoother and super soft. I use a moisturizer after applying this and the results have been great!
Jackie J.
I love this product because it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I have oily skin and it doesn’t leave it so oily. It was good price for me, maybe pricey for other. I recommend people to try this product.
Jasmine G.
This serum has become a staple in my skin care routine. I purchased this product while on vacation in the mountains. The serum is perfect and I only have to use 3 small drops. The dropped is perfect, as so I won't waste any product. I use the 3 steps with this serum. It goes in clear, smoith, and disappears. Great purchase!
Kenzie M.
Tempe, AZ
I never really used to have acne but the past couple of years it’s become a bit of a struggle. This is so great for maintaining a clear complexion while reducing any fine lines or wrinkles on my face.
Kara
Great product to keep in the drawer for those pesky breakouts. Clinique is my favorite line due to the fact that I can get my regular daily routine also in an acne routine when my face breaks out.
Erin C.
Does this actually work to help reduce pimples and help dark spots fade?
Martyn T.
Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become less inflamed
Tanna B.
Is this a good serum to use under makeup?
Melina C.
I would like to try it. But I want to be sure that serve me . Reduces acne ?
Alba B.
Rye, NY
For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've been getting lots of pimples but my skin is actually dry and I don't want to use something that would dry my skin too much.