BY CLINIQUE

• I get bad acne quite often:( does this product work? And how long...2 Answers
  • Does the product work right away or do you have to use it multipl...2 Answers
  • Do this product work?2 Answers
Trisha S.
I am 47 with normal combo skin.  I do get 1-2 pimples every month before or during my period.  This product does a great job of reducing the redness, size and visual of a pimple on my face without creating a dry and flaky spot.  I can get 9-12 months of use out of this product.  Easy to use and priced just right.
Kasey G.
Bucyrus, OH
It was good for spot treatments! Used it once all over my face and it's such a strong fast acting that whenever I had a specific spot I could apply and it was dried up. I usually put it on before bed and woke up the next morning with my face completely clear! Definitely recommend
Kate R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did clear at my at me at first, the small ones. But after a while it just stopped and it didn't work anymore. My skin started to dry out and get flaky, it was just awful! I would not recommend this to other if you have sensitive skin that can become dry or oily at anytime.
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, it really helps me to keep control of my acne and other blemishes. I think this is a great product, a little pricey although but worth it. The packaging is cute and the application is really nice and makes for easy application.
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
Love this product. By far one of my all time favorites. It helps my breakouts which are very minor so much. Just apply and then after the time is up rinse with water. Simple to use and definitely a lifesaver. I use this twice a week and it doesn't dry my face.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product so much. I'm a loyal Clinique user when it comes to skin care and I can't recommend any of their products more. This one in particular is a game changer. Cute packaging and affordable for the quality of it.
Ann G.
Clinique' Acne Solution s Post Blemish Formula is wonderful. It helps to clear up blemishes on your face quickly. This is a great value and it lasts a long time. I have purchased this product multiple times.
Julie R.
Alice
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely great on concealing any blemishes that I have. Blended in very nicely with my makeup shade. Did not fade during the day and kept blemishes invisible. Will definitely buy again!
Romika N.
Williams
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a few uses of this, my acne has gotten better. I usually break out on my cheeks and it can take a while to get rid of, so this product really helps to speed up the process! There's also not a strong scent to it.
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works super well and is easy to apply. It's convenient because it's easy to carry, can fit in any travel size bag. I also love it because you don't need to apply a lot in order to feel it's full affect. Just a little bit will go a long way! I really recommend it
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I get bad acne quite often:( does this product work? And how long does it take before working?:)
Mary S.
Chicago , IL
Does the product work right away or do you have to use it multiple times before it works?
TyJanique L.
Do this product work?
Brandi F.
How long does this product last?
Amany m.
Isreal
Beauty Junkie Expert
its work for who have oily skin?