BY CLINIQUE

• I get bad acne quite often:( does this product work? And how long...2 Answers
  • Does the product work right away or do you have to use it multipl...2 Answers
  • Do this product work?2 Answers
Kayla B.
I’m usually not picky with things except for skin care. The face is something sensitive so I try my best to be careful with then products I use. I loved this. Clinique is a high end brand so it was expensive but I genuinely liked it. Although if you’re in a budget maybe there is other options
Hayley G.
I am someone that really destroys their skin when I have a big pimple. I just can’t resist the urge to mess with it. I had high hopes for this product and unfortunately it didn’t live up to them. It wasn’t a miracle worker like I’d hoped it would be. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I love this so much! It helps take care of those pesky spots in your face! I don’t recommend this if you have chronic or cystic acne though this is more for the occasional breakout. I would ask a dermatologist before using it if you have chronic or cystic acne.
Kasey G.
Bucyrus, OH
It was good for spot treatments! Used it once all over my face and it's such a strong fast acting that whenever I had a specific spot I could apply and it was dried up. I usually put it on before bed and woke up the next morning with my face completely clear! Definitely recommend
Kate R.
This did clear at my at me at first, the small ones. But after a while it just stopped and it didn't work anymore. My skin started to dry out and get flaky, it was just awful! I would not recommend this to other if you have sensitive skin that can become dry or oily at anytime.
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
I really like this product, it really helps me to keep control of my acne and other blemishes. I think this is a great product, a little pricey although but worth it. The packaging is cute and the application is really nice and makes for easy application.
Avondia M.
Irvine
Love this stuff. I have boils on my face that pop up at random times and it takes care of them over the course of like 3 days. I love this product. Makes me feel so much better about my self. Will buy again.
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
Very good on your skin. Doesn’t leave your face oily and dry. It’s very gentle and soft in the face and packaged very well. I bought mine from Sephora and Ulta. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Trisha S.
I am 47 with normal combo skin.  I do get 1-2 pimples every month before or during my period.  This product does a great job of reducing the redness, size and visual of a pimple on my face without creating a dry and flaky spot.  I can get 9-12 months of use out of this product.  Easy to use and priced just right.
Ann G.
Clinique' Acne Solution s Post Blemish Formula is wonderful. It helps to clear up blemishes on your face quickly. This is a great value and it lasts a long time. I have purchased this product multiple times.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I get bad acne quite often:( does this product work? And how long does it take before working?:)
Mary S.
Elgin, IL
Does the product work right away or do you have to use it multiple times before it works?
TyJanique L.
Do this product work?
Brandi F.
How long does this product last?
Amany m.
Isreal
its work for who have oily skin?