Alizza M.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
How do you feel about this founation? Does it work/does it prevent acne or create more acne? Does it cause your skin to be oily? Does it last?
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
9 months, 1 week ago
This is a really great foundation. I used it for a few years until changing to a new foundation that better fit my skin tone. (I'm very pale and even the lightest shade was still extremely difficult for me to blend and make it look natural). I miss this foundation a lot and if it better suited my skin tone, I would definitely still be using it. It works too! It helps prevent acne thanks to some of the active ingredients in the formula. It doesn't create more acne, but remember that skin care is key! I've been able to sleep in this makeup and wake up without any new blemishes. It doesn't cause your skin to be oily and it covers well. Using this foundation and topping it off with the Clinique Stay Buff Matte Setting Powder (which I still use) is the perfect way to set your makeup and keep it from "sliding" on hot days; the setting powder also helps absorb any extra oil if you have oily skin and it doesn't dry your face out. It lasts a good while as well. Highly recommend! The entire acne line by Clinique is fantastic, including their skin care three step system.