BY CLINIQUE

A non-irritating, oil-free makeup fluid for acne-prone skin With a superb-fine texture that glides on effortlessly Formulated with medicated ingredients to treat existing breakouts & prevent from recurrence Conceals blemishes & neutralizes redness... see more...

Katerine G.
The color does not match with my skin. It does not cure the acne, but I guess this is not the purpose of the foundation. What I like about it is that it gives you a natural look, but it does cover your pimples. It does not add texture to your skin but does not give you a flawless look either.
Kris C.
Minneapolis, MN
This isn't my color. I'm the palest one. Whatevs but I got this because I lost my bare minerals foundation. I like this because it has spf in it. It doesn't make my dry patches look dryer. I can build up my coverage. Only thing is I wish it was full coverage already.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I really love this love this stuff. I like the full coverage. Once I started contouring and highlighting. I found myself switching to Make up forever as a liquid then using clique acne power over it as the lighter look.
Alexa K.
This was the first foundation I ever used and I liked it but I wanted something more coverage. This is more of a BB cream than a real foundation, and that's just not what I was looking for. I personally don't think I would buy this product again, but it works good if you are just looking for light coverage.
Johnson J.
This is the only foundation I will use now! No other foundation meets the standard of this! If you have acne prone skin it helps! It doesn't clog any pores. Makes your skin look flawless while doing its job in protecting your skin.
Sarah T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I liked it! Didn't cure my acne or anything but provided pretty good coverage that lasted throughout the day. Pretty affordable...I think like 30 bucks. I've used this foundation for years.
Jessica E.
Hermitage, TN
i love this foundation! it provides excellent coverage and there is a shade for everyone. great for someone who struggles with breakouts!
Danay P.
Tampa, FL
Excelente base, una de las mejores q he probado, es de larga duración y buena cobertura, deja un acabado matte hermosos
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
This foundation looks great on everyone! Plus it's made with good ingredients! People with Acne should try this❤
Marta C.

It is fantastic, has a perfect coverage and the finish is magnificent.
I especially, alser special for acne, your acne does not suffer.
It's very easy to apply and it lasts all day.
Olivia J.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I have sensitive skin, but am in the market for new makeup. Anyone have any feedback about this product?
Heliane F.
como faço para pedir produtos?
Heliane F.
como faço para pedir produtos?