BY CLINIQUE #45 in Acne Treatments

A medicated lotion with benzoyl peroxide to help eliminate acne. This product contains benzoyl peroxide to control oil while helping to clear recurring pimples. A powerful ingredient, it targets persistent acne that has resisted other treatments. This product is ideal for dry combination, oily, and very oily skin types. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Britt H.
I've had blemishes that just would not go away no matter what else I was using or doing to calm them. A friend let me try a bit of this before I put on my makeup and within two days of using, the pimple finally dried up. It also didn't leave a horrible flakey layer of skin, nor did my foundation go on funny like it does over spot treatments or clearing gels. I will always keep this around for the inevitable, reanimating, pimple.
Kirby M.
Stop. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go directly to Clinique for emergency acne solutions. Seriously. I've sworn by this little lotion bottle (that lasts MONTHS!) for YEARS! My goodness I love this stuff. It actually works on any zit on your face and it works fast. Aunt Flow can try to stop me but she will not prevail with this little blue bottle on my side.
Jackie B.
I love this stuff. I use it every time I feel a pimple coming on. I have used it on pimples that have already been there and it's not as effective. It is better at preventing and stopping than it is at treating. A little goes a long way though, I have had mine over two years and still have a little bit left in the tube. But I also get few breakouts.
Brittnay S.
Walnut Creek, CA
I have fair, sensitive skin and this product left my skin extremely red and irritated. After the redness subsided, my skin was very dry. While skincare is very individualized, if you have sensitive skin I might suggest testing this item on a very small area first or even avoiding the product all together.
Tiffany L.
This seems to work very well for tiny spots that you might develop. It stings to use it but seems to take the redness and swelling out after just a few hours. I always keep a bit on hand and have applied this to both about to form pimples as well as after they are already red and angry.
Katherine L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've enjoyed this product and it works pretty well! It still takes a few days for my blemish to clear up, but I've liked the product more than others I've tried. Lightweight, no residue.
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
Holy Grail for my breakouts!! As soon as i see ones coming i put a little pinch on it and it clears it up by morning!! I now keep it in my purse for o.k. the go.
Caitlin B.
Olivehurst, CA
This product was relatively good at stopping developing zits. It didn't always work however. But it helped most of the time.
Allyson S.
This product works wonders, but only if you continue to use it, otherwise you’ll break out. I got it at Sephora and it definitely works, but if you at any time quit using it, you’ll want to run and hide because your acne will be insane. I would not buy this again.
Arlene M.
The Clinique Acne gel has been a life saver for me. I have used the whole acne line and I absolutely think this product is worth the money. I put this on any breakouts I have overnight and it greatly reduces them buy morning. I would definitely buy this again!
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone try this who has dry skin, because it said it good for people who has dry combination to oily skin and I have dry skin.
Rainey B.
Simpsonville, SC
Does this help with oily skin as well as acne?
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work??
Lisa Marie H.
Is this product worth the price? I'd love something like this if it worked because I use a lot of their products already
Erika H.
Salesville, OH
I have sensitive skin and it's usually pretty dry which is why I feel I have a lot of break outs. How well does this work? Would it dry my skin out even more?