BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set

Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set

A daily regimen for clearer skin powered by Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel. This three-piece set produces clearer skin and is powered by Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel, the treatment that's as good as a leading topical prescription in clearing acne. Medicated ingredients and the four-in-one Clearing Complex go to work immediately on inflamed blemishes. The mild, medicated cleanser helps clear and prevent acne by gently removing dirt and excess oil. The ultrapowerful daily treatment gel is enriched with salicylic acid to immediately start clearing blemishes while the lightweight, oil-free hydrator delivers essential moisture without causing congestion. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Acne Solutions Cleaning Foam - 0.5 oz Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

a partir de que edad puede ser usado?
How is this for acne scars and for how quick it helps with healing acne?
Does this stuff really work? I have oily skin with adult acne that gets pretty bad. I’m still searching for the right regimen for me. I know everybody is different and what can work for someone may not work for me. I just want a general idea if this stuff worksClinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set?
Start your review of Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set!
Lj W.
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set uploaded by Lj W.
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set uploaded by Lj W.
I did not notice a change in my skin after using this product. •Step 1) The foaming cleanser did not leave my skin feeling as clean as I like. •Step 2) The clearing gel did not clear my acne - but- it does temporarily tighten skin while it’s on so that was a bonus - I even used it occasionally to tighten frown lines 😃. •Step 3) I am not a fan of gel moisturizers but if you are , you may have different opinion of the third step.
Destinyy D.
Fond du Lac
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set uploaded by Destinyy D.
Yesssss, by far an amazing product. My skin is flawless, gotta put this on my christmas listClinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set . Everyond should try this, absolutely will have you in awe. So smooth and gentle to the skin. Leaves you feeling refreshed and glowing. 5 star product
Tanya  A.
Vancouver, WA
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set uploaded by Tanya  A.
This 3-step system is ideal for oily and combi skin, which often loves to "please" with bumps, acne and oily sheen plus Great for helping skin look perfect Reduces fat content Doesn't shrink a lot of pores Refreshes Minuses: Must be used constantly My opinion. This is a very good development, in general the idea of ​​using a 3x system at a time is very adequate and is the essence of success!
Lea M.
Statesboro, GA
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set uploaded by Lea M.
I definitely recommend this product! My acne was very visible at first but with this it cleared up within two weeks. I wouldn’t improve or change anything from this product. Definitely will use in the future.
Priscilla D.
Johnstown, CO
Seems okay, very expensive but not loaded with fragrance or alcohol. Didn’t really seem to solve my specific acne problems, but it felt nice on my skin and smelled light and airy. I would have to try something else for my face.
Lynzie T.
Owasso, OK
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set uploaded by Lynzie T.
Purchased at: Sephora
A little bit drying, but I definitely will continue to use this as a emergency rescue when I get bad breakouts. Great for targeting the issue quickly. Will use in conjunction with my regular products when I am having a breakout! #summerskincare
Halyna O.
Elkins Park, PA
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Skincare Set uploaded by Halyna O.
I love Clinique products, but this skincare set did not impress me much, it’s just ok. I will not repurchase this items... looking to try something different.
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
Very convenient and easy to use I gave this to my little sister and it helped clear her skin up and it’s easy to follow. Very affordable and couldn’t ask for a more convenient kit than this one everything is self explanatory
Diana  L.
Mesa, AZ
After this my skin is healthy, no more acne, looks good bright and I’m free acne problems that is amazing
Kayleigh H.
London, KY
Love the little travel size set I always pack it with me !! It’s my favorite and is worth the money
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shay C.
Logan, UT
il y a 2 ans
Emily R. il y a 2 ans
yes In my opinion it does! I actually have oily skin too and have struggles with acne too. The face wash cleared my acne so much I used to struggle so much with acne but i started noticing results with this skincare kit!