Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
  • Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel

BY CLINIQUE #6 in Acne Treatments

What it is:
A daily treatment gel for acne-clearing results equal to a leading topical prescription.

Solutions for:
 Acne and blemishes
 Pores
 Oiliness

If you want to know more
This ultra-powerful daily treatment gel is powered by Clinique’s four-in-one clearing complex with salicylic acid to start clearing blemishes instantly and help prevent new ones from forming. You can make visibly clearer skin a way of life.

What it is formulated without:

Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is allergy tested, non-acnegenic, and free of oil and fragrance.

• How does this compare to proactiv? I have been using that...4 Answers
  • Anyone know some cheap acne products for oily teenage skin??7 Answers
  • What’s some products you use for your acne? I’ve tried s...5 Answers
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel

Start your review of Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Gargi C.
Boston
Purchased at: Macy's
Today I am gonna review these Four. They are like a group of army that fights against the bad acne. I have combination skin with lots of bad acne. I breakout regularly like at least twice a week. I have used so many products but none of them really works. Bought them from Macy’s by seeing so many good reviews. My skin took few days to get used to these products. At first It was dying out but once it got adjusted all the bumps and blackheads cleared up so fast. Clinique is one of my favourite brands. I also use other skincare products from clinique like - Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly, All about eyes eye cream. Definitely gonna recommended these products. ❤️Clinique Acne Solutions™ Clarifying LotionClinique Acne Solutions™ Cleansing GelClinique Acne Solutions™ All-Over Clearing Treatment
Carmelina H.
Belton, SC
This gel is amazing. I have never been one to have an acne problem, per se. But, that horrible monthly bump comes without fail... Along with a few nagging blackheads. I use only this product from the acne line. I do Clinique's 3 steps. I follow that with moisture surge. Then I add on the spot acne clearing gel. After 1 use, the difference will be noticeable. After 2-3 applications, the bump is gone. No popping or scarring needed! I have been using Clinique skin care for about two years now. I am too happy to try anything else. Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare SetClinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
I have used this product since high school (I'm 24 now)... Clinique has always been an affordable brand, and this is a product that I would pay double the price for. While I use it for acne, I also rely on it for something else. I'm prone to getting fever blisters on my chin twice a year - once early in the summer, and once around November. While Abreva is great, this product actually eats up my cold sore/blisters a lot quicker and shortens my recovery time faster than Abreva. Additionally, a standard Abreva product is $20-25 and is so small compared to this Clinique product for the same price!
reymar b.
Omaha, NE
This worked amazing the first 5 use but after that, my skin started to react real badly. My skin started to get red and feeling itchy that a small rash started to form. This also stung my face real badly every time I used it which I see is normal after reading some reviews but this just irritated my skin extremely. If you have sensitive skin, I do not recommend this as it will most likely irritate your skin like it did mine.
Alexandra A.
Bronx, NY
One word: MAGIC. This is the best acne spot treatment I have ever used and trust me I have used so many. I suffer from hormonal acne, so I constantly get red pimples that hurt on my chin/jawline. I decided to finally invest in a spot treatment more high end than a drugstore one. An employee at Sephora referred this Clinique one and I am so thankful. Obviously it won’t disappear overnight (no product can do that) but, after 2 days of use my pimples are practically gone. No Whitehead or redness. If you’re older like myself (24) still suffering from acne, I suggest this 100%!
Alicia M.
Portland
This product is a LIFESAVER!! I could not recommend this enough to anyone and everyone!!! If I get a blemish that's really stubborn and won't go away, I just put a drop of this over it before going to bed and in the morning it's usually completely gone or exponentially decreased in size!! I have the big size that I use at home and I even have the smaller size that I carry in my purse lol I think this is the one produce that I'll always swear by and make sure I have in stock!!!
ALEXIA K.
Surprise, AZ
I love all Clinique products, I use about four on the daily for my skincare routine. This Clearing Gel leaves my skin feeling cool & smooth and takes away my redness. It helps clear some of the blackheads around my nose and temporarily minizmize the size of my pores. It does not overdry out my skin, and I follow it using the Clinique’s All About Eye’s and Cliniques Overnight Mask Moisturizer. These make the perfect trio!
Kelsey A.
Traverse City, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
I did not feel that this acne clearing gel did much for my blemishes. I have tried several different topical acne solutions, and this one just didn’t work compared to some of those. I didn’t feel like this helped with the size or redness of my blemishes. I accidentally got some near an open area of skin and it stung badly. The translucent gel is a nice feature though because it dried quickly and clear. I could wear it during the day without notice. It didn’t leave any residue on my pillows case like others have. I have not finished product I do have, I would not repurchase.
Jovie I.
Concord, GA
This stuff right here is my savior! When it comes to those giant bumps that you can’t pop without scarring you face this spot healing geal works magic! You can use it very concentrated in the spot at night you can even wear a thin even coat under your makeup for those times of the month when they’re awful! It clear them up within days! I put on immediately after my 3step Clinique acne regiment! After the moisturizer!
Alexandria C.
Merced, CA
I bought this stuff at the right time because I also purchased my Clarisonic at the same time. I had never used a device as a Clarisonic, always just washed my face with my hands. Now, with the Clarisonic, a lot of people say that your skin gets worse before it gets better than it ever had been. However, I never went through a purging phase and I truly believe it's because of this stuff right here! I use this clearing gel right after washing my face and I haven't seen a single breakout yet. Now, it smells so strong of alcohol and that's really the only bad thing I can say about it. However, it didn't effect how many stars I gave because this stuff has been my lifesaver as far as being new to using the Clarisonic. I don't do anything out of the ordinary either. I wash my face, use this stuff, and then moisturize. I have really dry skin in general so washing and using this can make my face feel pretty dry without using Cliniques amazing 72 hour moister surge afterwards. Their clearing gel was definitely worth my money. Not disappointed at all, extremely satisfied.
Kelsey F.
Knoxville, TN
What’s some products you use for your acne? I’ve tried so much, but always go back to Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
Imane F.
Casablanca
Edmee G.
I need it Where can I find it?

Macy's