BY CLINIQUE #4 in Acne Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
A daily treatment gel for acne-clearing results equal to a leading topical prescription.

Solutions for:
 Acne and blemishes
 Pores
 Oiliness

If you want to know more
This ultra-powerful daily treatment gel is powered by Clinique’s four-in-one clearing complex with salicylic acid to start clearing blemishes instantly and help prevent new ones from forming. You can make visibly clearer skin a way of life.

What it is formulated without:

Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is allergy tested, non-acnegenic, and free of oil and fragrance.

• How does this compare to proactiv? I have been using that...4 Answers
  • Anyone know some cheap acne products for oily teenage skin??7 Answers
  • What’s some products you use for your acne? I’ve tried s...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alexandria C.
Santa Cruz
I bought this stuff at the right time because I also purchased my Clarisonic at the same time. I had never used a device as a Clarisonic, always just washed my face with my hands. Now, with the Clarisonic, a lot of people say that your skin gets worse before it gets better than it ever had been. However, I never went through a purging phase and I truly believe it's because of this stuff right here! I use this clearing gel right after washing my face and I haven't seen a single breakout yet. Now, it smells so strong of alcohol and that's really the only bad thing I can say about it. However, it didn't effect how many stars I gave because this stuff has been my lifesaver as far as being new to using the Clarisonic. I don't do anything out of the ordinary either. I wash my face, use this stuff, and then moisturize. I have really dry skin in general so washing and using this can make my face feel pretty dry without using Cliniques amazing 72 hour moister surge afterwards. Their clearing gel was definitely worth my money. Not disappointed at all, extremely satisfied.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I bought this product once and would not buy it again; there are many, many drugstore products that have the same effect for a fraction of the price. It's meant to be applied to areas where you have breakouts -- sort of in-between a spot treatment and an all-over product. It contains a lot of alcohol, which you can smell and feel as soon as you put it on your face, so it would be really harsh and dry you out if you were applying it all over on a regular basis. It worked ok, but only on small surface blemishes (and, again, not any better than stuff from the drugstore with a similar concentration of salicylic acid). Did nothing for larger or deeper hormonal blemishes. I know that many people do like the product, so maybe buy a small size to try it out before making a big purchase. One plus side I did like is that you can very easily layer it with other products and makeup and it doesn't pill or leave any residue - sinks in right away. So that is a benefit if you need something really quick-absorbing.
naf C.
I recently got a chance to try this and I was too excited to try! Anyhow, it works wondefully. It's effective in clearing skin after just 3 or so uses (at least for me). You just need to be gently applying it. It gives you a cooling sensation as you apply it. Thankfully I don't have acne but my pimples were gone in like 2 days after applying it. They just get dry and get removed. It's a little pricy for a small bottle but it's definitely worthy. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Krizz'Tina M.
Skin Type: Combination Oily, Normal

I tried using this quite a few times and it did absolutely nothing for me. I applied it directly to clean skin with no additional products surrounding it for a number of days, with no results. With it being a gel formula, it dries to a shine, so you definitely cannot use this during the day time if you're planning to go anywhere. Personally I think this would be far more effective on people with dry skin, despite the gel formula.
Makeup J.
Torrington
I had recently gotten the chance to try this product, and It worked for me, I did spot treatment because I don’t get a large amount of acne. I had applied it to the areas where I get acne the most often, and on new acne. I had not gotten any new acne in the spots I applied it, and the acne that I applied it to eventually went away a little faster than usual. I do not like the high alcohol content, because it dries out my skin, and the smell is just awful. I guess I would recommend, but beware of the alcohol content.
Kristie W.
Fayetteville, Ga
Its literally the only spot treatment that works for my skin type. I dont break out often just around my period. But when i feel one start to come up, i apply the gel morning and night and in 2 days its gone. Maybe 3 days at most. If your skin isnt responding to this one you should switch to benzol peroxide

Use this one Clinique Acne Solutions™ Emergency Gel-Lotion if the clinical clearing gel doesnt work for you.
April P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have been using this for years and it is completely amazing for me. I have oily skin and I will occasionally break out in the T-zone area and when I can catch a pimple showing I will put this on wit a q-tip and it works great. If I use it at bedtime the pimple is usually gone by morning, but if not I use it again and is gone by later in the day. I don’t recommend using this more than twice a day because it will dry your skin. I completely recommend! Amazing product & worth the money!!
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
I bought this at Ulta and I’m still trying to make up my mind about it. I use it as a spot treatment for my breakouts. It clears some of them, but not all of them. A little bit sure does go a long way, especially if you spot treat like I do. Hopefully it changes my mind the longer I use it!
Naisha S.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Recently got this little tiny tester, it doesn’t last very long and it is very hard on ur skin because of sylcilic acid. When you put it on it burns but it does try out ur pimple and gives u a more clear skin. Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg
This product will help in drying out your acne about 30% faster, but it won't stop new acne from coming up. It comes in a really small size and expensive, but it lasts a really long time because you need this for spot treatments only. I am still on my first bottle for 6 months. I will probably purchase again.
Adriana :.
Redlands
Anyone know some cheap acne products for oily teenage skin??
Kristina L.
San Francisco, CA
I have been looking for an acne treatment for some time. I wanted to try something that isn't prescribed. Would anyone recommend this? I have sensitive and oily skin.
aida j.
Does this product make your skin dry and flaky? Is it good for cystic acne?
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
What’s some products you use for your acne? I’ve tried so much, but always go back to Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
Cheyenne W.
Tunkhannock, PA
How does this compare to proactiv? I have been using that for months, but still not seeing the results that I would like. I cannot get my breakouts under control. Any suggestions on this product?

back