2 colors available

BY CLINIQUE #67 in Facial Cleansers

An allergy-tested, fragrance-free daily treatment gel for acne-clearing results equal to a leading topical prescription. This ultrapowerful daily treatment gel is powered by Clinique's four-in-one Clearing Complex with salicylic acid to start clearing blemishes instantly and help prevent new ones from forming. You can make visibly clearer skin a way of life.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Wylie, TX
The reason why I like this product so much is because it delivers . It's truly a non-drying gentle cleanser. First though, I must take a step back and applaud their fantastic packaging and bottle. I’m a firm believer that a company should care about what a product does from the inside and out. I tried the cleanser for two weeks to see if I could feel the difference. A little goes far with this cleanser. Just a nickel size amount covers my whole face. It has a nice texture and feels like it’s cleaning without stripping or burning my face. After my face dries, it feels moisturized and I don’t get that tight feeling. My face gets dry quickly and I've found that a lot of cleansers do even more damage . Overall, I really like this product and am going to keep it as my regular cleanser.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
How did I ever live without Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Gel? It was serendipity that I discovered this product when my regular tube of emergency cream in the same line was out of stock. I thought, well, it's double the amount, so I decided to try it. It cleared my face overnight. I never used a gel so perfect for my skin type (fair Latina, primarily Iberian and Native American). I was so impressed, I ordered two more bottles which just arrived. No drying effect on my skin. No ruined pillow cases as with other acne products. This is now a daily use product and it has improved my skin tremendously. If you break out during your cycle, this is definitely going to make you feel much better when you no longer battle acne.
Helen M.
Helen M.
San Francisco, CA
This have been working really great for me for the past month. It helped to reduce pimples and reduce some tiny bumps/whiteheads overnight. It is a lot better than the salicylic acid spot treatments I get from the drugstore as it is only 1% and doesn't sting as bad as the 2% ones from the drugstore. It's my go to acne treatment now. It goes on clear so I use it day and night or whenever I need it, sometimes even under makeup. And it also comes with a lot of product so I think it is definitely worth the price and would recommended for those who are breaking out.
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
This is my life, lol this stuff really works for pimple. It's in my everyday skin care routine. A absolutely most. I have repurchase it over and over again. I can't live with out it. I have acne prone skin and this really helps me out. I would recommend this to every single person. I love this product. I use it for a spot treatment. Or apply a thin layer to a spot where it's looking a little textured from a day I didn't wash my face that night. Yay that's how fast I break out. So I really need this acne treatment.
Yamilet B.
Yamilet B.
Provo, UT
Started breaking out around my t-zone, tried many different drug store products but nothing seemed to work, saw this product on Sephora's website and thought to try it. It is a bit pricey for how small it is, but a little goes a long way. I use it as a spot treatment before I go to bed and under my makeup. I would not recommend this for sensitive skin because it does sting and it is a bit drying but it is really effective and helped clear my skin!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
This is my all time favorite spot treatment for pimples. I really like this because it will make your pimples go away in 1-3 days. I get whiteheads and zits. My acne is not that serious. This will sting but it won't hurt too much. On the pain scale 1-10 its a 1. I like the stinging sensation because then I know its actually working. This is definitely worth the price. I have been using this product for years now. And I will continue too.
Kamryn W.
Kamryn W.
Effingham, SC
This is by far my favorite acne treatment gel in the world! This product went above and beyond my expectations. Though it is a little pricey, I think it is well worth the money you would spend on it. I put the product directly on my acne after I have washed my face and the next morning, I can see immediate results! This product is extremely effective and I absolutely recommend this to anyone who has acne issues.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
It may seem a little pricy but I always love having this on hand! Whether it is stress zits, period-zits or just clusters of acne I use this all the time! I happy it at night or under my make up for a few days and it speeds up the process to get rid of zits. I highly recommend this because it can also reduce the redness a lot. For the money it lasts a long time too so you do in fact get your moneys worth!
Ryann H.
Ryann H.
If I could give 100 stars I would. This is a MIRACLE product. I am a Clinique girl and started using the Acne Solutions line after I finished a round of Acutane in college. Out of the entire Acne Solutions line, the clearing gel gives the quickest results. It clears up any painful and inflamed pimples within a few hours. Even my husband swears by this! Also, this tiny little bottle lasts forever!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA
HOLY GRAIL HOLY GRAIL HOLY GRAIL!! this product is completely revolutionary the packaging is basic and beautiful. I bought mine from Sephora for around $30 which for the work that this product does it is completely worth it I would definitely buy this product again and again and again. It is one of the most effective tools for acne clearing that I have ever come across.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
San Francisco, CA
I have been looking for an acne treatment for some time. I wanted to try something that isn't prescribed. Would anyone recommend this? I have sensitive and oily skin.
aida j.
aida j.
Does this product make your skin dry and flaky? Is it good for cystic acne?
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
Can you use this as a spot treatment, or do you just put a thin layer all over your face?
I've struggled with acne and have tried many products so I'm hesitant about purchasing this. Have you tried it? If so, what were your results?
Vivian K.
Vivian K.
Royal Oak, MI
Anyone else feel like this doesn't really work for their acne?