BY CLINIQUE

A medicated concealer that helps clear and prevent blemishes. This medicated concealer contains a gentle, soothing formula that provides natural-looking coverage as blemishes heal. It's offered in three skintone shades and can be worn alone, under makeup, or used for touch-ups. Plus, it has a green tint to visually correct redness under makeup. This oil-free concealer blends evenly and provides a smooth, matte, natural-looking finish.

Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer
  • "My skin got a little dry when I first started using it, but nothing too bad. " in 1 review
  • "This would be a great product if the shades were better, not worth the money though" in 1 review
  • "I use for EYEBRAWS and also covering blemishes l." in 1 review
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
This is the worst Concealer I've ever use. It is worth nothing that his Concealer cannot be used for undergoes because it is way too drying. It can only be used as a spot Concealer when you have a little break out that you want to cover. This Concealer did not hide any of the spots that I was trying to correct, and it made my skin look very dry and flaky. This Concealer is also dries very fast, which makes it very difficult to work with.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Well....it's okay. It sort of helps to clear blemishes and sort of helps to conceal blemishes. If you're not a perfectionist and you're just looking to slap something on and not worry about it, this might be right for you. I didn't repurchase this, and I don't plan to. My MAC concealer works much better and I can just put some Peter Thomas Roth spot treatment under it if I need to clear something up.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Clinique Acne Solutions concealer to treat the occasional pimple. I apply a dap on my finger and tap is lightly on the pimple. It covers it well while helping treat it. The only bad thing is the shade range is very limited. I use medium in all concealers, but had to get the darkest shade as the medium was too light. Other than that, I love this concealer to spot treat.
Britney G.
Britney G.
Alexandria, VA
This concealer is the BEST to use during a breakout because that is the time that I feel like makeup is most needed, and I have used it on pimples without further irritating them.
The only compromise to keep in mind is that the texture is not very smooth, but I use a brush with moisturizer to blend the edges of the targeted area and that seems to do the trick.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings on this product, when it's a small blemish that is not very raised, this works wonders.. but if it's a larger blemish this is very hard to blend and can make it almost more noticeable. And don't even think about using this on an open or bleeding spot because it will rub right off if you add foundation over it.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ADORE THIS! It provides super great coverage and it's super blendable (you just need to do it fast bc it dries easily). Just watch out, it can look cakey sometimes. I usually apply it before the blemish solution bb cream, so it evens everything out..
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great corrective concealer I have been using an off brand green concealer and it barely made any difference. Most of my products are Clinique so I decided to try this one and I love it. Works very well, blend able, and light! Really gets the job done.
Lizzie Y.
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see so many good reviews on this here so I don't know if I got a defective one but this concealer to me is not good. It dries instantly so I could not blend it out at all and it looked like a weird splotch of concealer.
Triana r.
Triana r.
Orlando, FL
For me this concealer was crap! It didn't blend well at all and i felt like it was too watery. I honestly only tried it a couple times and its just sitting in my vanity. I don't know if it truly helps heal acne.
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Fort Worth, TX
Love it! It covers my bad acne and at the same time they shrink !! I would recommend this product
member-2ffae6e8f
member-2ffae6e8f
Utah
Is this the best concealer for red spots?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for something to help clear up acne along my jaw area I want to know how well this works and what are the deepest shades?
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I've seen this stuff on Instagram! It looks like it works? Does it work?
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Lemont, IL
I want to find something that will help with acne scars and pores
Lillian R.