BY CLINIQUE

A medicated concealer that helps clear and prevent blemishes. This medicated concealer contains a gentle, soothing formula that provides natural-looking coverage as blemishes heal. It's offered in three skintone shades and can be worn alone, under makeup, or used for touch-ups. Plus, it has a green tint to visually correct redness under makeup. This oil-free concealer blends evenly and provides a smooth, matte, natural-looking finish.

Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer
  • "My skin got a little dry when I first started using it, but nothing too bad. " in 1 review
  • "This would be a great product if the shades were better, not worth the money though" in 1 review
  • "I use for EYEBRAWS and also covering blemishes l." in 1 review
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
I use this concealer to cover my acne blemishes and it's phenomenal! Not only does it cover blemishes it also is an acne treatment as well! When I first purchased this product I was very disappointed with how little the tube was but one tiny dot can cover my whole face. This product comes in three shades and can be purchased at Ulta for under $20! When applying this product it's best if you use a damp beauty blender if not it will be difficult to apply. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Yesenia R.
This is the worst Concealer I've ever use. It is worth nothing that his Concealer cannot be used for undergoes because it is way too drying. It can only be used as a spot Concealer when you have a little break out that you want to cover. This Concealer did not hide any of the spots that I was trying to correct, and it made my skin look very dry and flaky. This Concealer is also dries very fast, which makes it very difficult to work with.
unique b.
Not a fan. I bought this about a month ago and was super excited to have something good to cover my acne but this just doesn't do it. This dries super fast so it's hard to blend after I've put it everywhere I want it. It also claims to have salicylic acid in it to work as an acne medication but this makes me brake out even more. I definitely will be returning this next time I go shopping.
Sarah T.
I have mixed feelings on this product, when it's a small blemish that is not very raised, this works wonders.. but if it's a larger blemish this is very hard to blend and can make it almost more noticeable. And don't even think about using this on an open or bleeding spot because it will rub right off if you add foundation over it.
MK J.
This concealer covers my acne scars really well and it does last through the day. It dries really fast when you put it on your skin, but it’s not the best for using under the eyes. I recommend it to anyone who has acne or acne scars they want to cover up.
Adrianne S.
Maybe I'm using the product wrong, but putting it over my acne did nothing. It was just wiping right off my pimples, no coverage. Because it wouldn't cover my pimples, I obviously saw no difference in the way my skin reacted.
Kalei J.
San Diego, CA
Finding makeup that's for acne prone skin is tough let alone a product that can conceal the acne while promoting healthy skin. So, when my dermatologist recommended that I try the Clinique Acne System I was pleasantly surprise to find out that they had an acne concealer to help conceal my blemish while my skin was going through a makeover.
The acne solution concealer works wonders on skin. Although I was a bit skeptic when I first used it, my friends began to notice a difference in my new blemish free complexion.
It was not harsh at all. Buildable coverage-great for a quick coverup or days where u need a little extra. Doesn't feel heavy. Lightweight. Non-clogged formulation. Blended easily into my skin. Easy to use. I also like the different color scheme it comes in so u will difinitely find a shade suitable for skin tone..overall,this product worked for me & I continuously use it. Love it!
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
OK check it out, a concealer that also helps cure acne… Perfect combination. They contain salicylic acid to help dry out blemishes and it covers the redness that goes along with it. I have used the green, however it is discontinued but the skin colored blends well with my Clinique Even Better foundation.
Triana r.
Orlando, FL
For me this concealer was crap! It didn't blend well at all and i felt like it was too watery. I honestly only tried it a couple times and its just sitting in my vanity. I don't know if it truly helps heal acne.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I have been using this for years now on trouble spots and for the most part, I'm happy with it! It does seem to help clear up trouble spots faster but I'm not sure that it helps to prevent future breakouts. I do think it's better than using a normal concealer if you are acne prone!
member-2ffae6e8f
Utah
Is this the best concealer for red spots?
Ashley P.
I'm looking for something to help clear up acne along my jaw area I want to know how well this works and what are the deepest shades?
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I've seen this stuff on Instagram! It looks like it works? Does it work?
Karina P.
I've been looking for a good concealer corrector. How good is this one from others out there?
Katlyne C.
I've been wanting to try this but I have a few questions first. 1. Is the price good? 2. Does it cover well? 3. Does it stay on and then is it easy to wash off? 4. How is it on dry skin? 5. Does it just cover or does it actually help to clear your skin as well?