BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam -- 17 oz

CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam -- 1.7 oz

Mild, medicated cleansing foam helps clear and prevent acne. Removes dirt and excess oil. Unclogs pores. Calms, soothes, reduces redness. Skin feels soft, smooth, comfortable. 1.7 oz

CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam -- 1.7 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam -- 1.7 oz!
Vika S.
Bothell, WA
this cream really removed most of my acne, after which my skin becomes soft. My cosmetologist recommends this remedy for me❤️
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
Love this product! Helps with my skin especially when it’s problematic. Purchased from Sephora & feel its a great price! Defiantly worth purchasing!!
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love foaming cleansers! This one from Clinique was a really great feeling facial cleanser that got the dirt and makeup off of my face after a long day and woke me up in the morning. The only reason I'm giving it four stars because of five is because it reminds me TOO much of the CeraVe foaming cleanser...so much that I'd rather buy the CeraVe one because it's cheaper and more accessible.
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
I like this cleanser it leaves your face very fresh and it doesn't over dry it either, I would still recommend a moisturizer with it tho. You can use this product everyday twice a day too. It takes time but it does help with pimples, I have been using it for 6 years and it has help.
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is so gentle but works so well!! I love this stuff! It also smells very clean as well which is helpful because I don’t like when things are super perfume smelling. I love this stuff and you should get it
Sydney H.
So gentle yet targets stubborn acne! I love this product as it is pretty affordable for the amount inside. I love the packaging and blue is my favorite color. I would totally buy this and have already recommended to my friends!
Winnie F.
This is a good foam cleanser that was not too drying and was pretty gentle on the skin for me. There was no strong fragrance and the texture was very nice. However, it did not do much to help clear my acne nor did I see any noticeable difference on my skin.
ҽӏɑízɑ E.
Whippany, NJ
This cleansing foam was okay. It wasn’t gray but it wasn’t terrible. It was just good at cleaning my face. I don’t know if it did anything to help my acne though.
Lexi
chatfield
Purchased at: ULTA
It was amazing it really helped my skin!! I love it! ❤️ I really recommend buying this product!
Nadine D.
Winter Haven, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Clinique products are wonderful. Whenever I shop at a department store I always visit the Clinique counter.

Looking for your answer?