BY CLINIQUE #74 in Facial Cleansers

A mild, medicated cleanser that fights acne. This cleansing foam helps clear and prevent acne. It gently removes dirt and excess oil while fighting acne breakouts, leaving skin soft, smooth, and comfortable. This product is ideal for all skin types.

• has anyone seen results out of this ? 😩2 Answers
  • Is this product suitable for people with mild acne as well as sensi...3 Answers
  • Has any one broken out from this product?2 Answers
Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam
  • "I use it every morning and night and it does not dry out my skin like most face washes." in 2 reviews
  • "I've tried majority of the drugstore brand face washes, but I never see any lasting results with clearing my skin, or they dry my skin out." in 1 review
  • "The active ingredients in this and most acne products is salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide." in 1 review
  • "I have seen a major difference in my skin after I started using this!" in 1 review
  • "Great cleanser for acne especially for very sensitive skin like mine." in 1 review
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
This stuff is the absolute best. I have extremely oily and acne prone skin that gets a blemish if the wind blows wrong. I have been through a myriad of face washes, including proactiv, to no avail. I had just been disappointed by yet another face wash that had left my face congested and lackluster with a lot of clogged pores. I started using this and it gently cleansed away a lot of the blockages that were afflicting my skin. It took a few weeks to clear everything up, but it is so worth it. I love this face wash.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
After using this cleaning foam I can't see myself using anything else! I never thought that an acne wash would work for me but it actually reduced the redness and scaring in my skin from years of misuse. It doesn't dry out my skin either. It's recommended to buy the whole set of acne products but I find that just the wash on its own works really well. I have seriously hard to manage skin so this was an amazing find!
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
I used this about a year ago religiously, along with the entire acne solutions line. This stuff really helped clear up my acne, even though I didn't have a lot. I loved the way it would foam up, and leave my skin feeling clean and not stripped. While it did clear up all my acne, it didn't help my redness from acne scarring. Another downside is the price - it's not too expensive, but not great for those on a budget.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Irving, TX
This product has worked wonders on my face. Before using it I had small pimples all over my cheeks and forehead. After using this for about two months straight my skin is so much clearer. So happy and pleased with what it has done for me. I recommend it 100% if your struggling with acne. I've tried all off brand store face washes and nothing compares to this product. I have the whole acne Clinique line.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Morganton, NC
I used to have very severe acne a few years ago and this stuff really changed my life. I used so many products in search of something that would help clear up my face and this really helped so drastically. I purchased this in the set with the rest of the acne line and it was so worth it for me. I'm so grateful for this cleanser. It made a world of difference in my skin and it didn't dry everything out!
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing foam is super gentle and helps clean off all impurities, dirt and grime. I usually wash my face and massage this onto my face in a circular motion. I can definitely feel it washing off a lot of the grime on my face! Would definitely recommend! Ever since I switched to this cleanser, I've noticed that I've been breaking out significantly less and my skin has been noticeably smoother.
alexa g.
alexa g.
N Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for at least 8 years. I made the mistake of trying another product when I ran out to try and save money. BIG mistake!! My face broke out and I had to spend more money to go back out and buy more of this. Never again. My face cleared up in a matter of a week of using this again!! I have super sensitive skin to. I highly recommend this to anyone battling break outs.
Madelyn P.
Madelyn P.
STeelville , MO
I love how this feels! It is very refreshing and it isn't drying to my skin at all. I used this with the Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion and saw some pretty good results! I am in my 20s and suffer from adult acne. It's very hard to keep under control. I find that the Clarifying Lotion does more for me than the Acne Solutions face wash or face mask - but they all do a pretty good job!
Christina C.
Christina C.
felton, de
I love this foam cleanser, i received the whole pack as a gift a few years back and i have since ran out, but when i can i always spring for this. the cleanser is soft but does a super job esp at removing the makeup before you even have to use a makeup remover. it does not smell great but its not bad either just more on the chemical side but i feel thats due to the product being for acne.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I use this cleanser as part of the acne solutions 3-step line. I can't say anything bad about it but I do feel like it could be replaced with any drugstore cleanser and the results would still be the same as long as you're using the clarifying lotion and the clearing treatment from the line. I have very oily skin so this product does not cause any irritation or dryness for me.
Sydney s.
Sydney s.
Columbia , KY
Is this worth getting or does it even work?
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Lebo, KS
Does this product actually work? I see commercials about it all the time, and I don't want to buy another product unless I know it's going to make a difference!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Is this product suitable for people with mild acne as well as sensitive skin? Or is it mostly designed for severe acne?
Kat D.
Kat D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this for oily to combination skin?
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hear this is good for any skin type. Hpw is it on comb/oily skin? I really want to try.