BY CLINIQUE

A mild, medicated soap for the face and body. This bar helps clear and prevent acne on the face and body. It gently removes dirt and excess oil while fighting acne breakouts with encapsulated salicylic acid. Skin looks and feels calmed, smooth, and comfortable. This product is ideal for all skin types.

Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Face and Body Soap
  • "I have oily, acne prone skin that breaks out in a rash with probably 90% of all drugstore skin care products." in 1 review
  • "This is a very gentle soap bar." in 1 review
  • "I use this soap every morning in the shower!" in 1 review
  • "This really helped clear my acne when it was at its worst, and it continues to keep me from breaking out." in 1 review
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
I use the Clinique Acne Solutions System & decided to but this instead of the foaming one because I also struggle with body acne. I was told that the bar lasts longer than the foam but unfortunately that didn't happen. The foam cleanser lasted me over 3 months and the bar didn't even last me 2 months. The bar is very gentle for your body and isn't drying! It didn't help with my body acne sadly but it works just as good as the foaming cleanser for the face.
Pru M.
Pru M.
i have used Clinique for the last 20 years and it worked well for up untill this last year. IDK if it has to do with me aging or what but this cleanser has become to harsh for my face to the point of irritation. so i have moved on from it. but once again in my time of need when my skin was having frequent breakouts it worked wonders for me now its just way too drying.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Owensboro, KY
I love this soap!! Been using it for 5 years and wouldn't change it! For the price you can't beat it because it lasts forever!! I like the way it makes my skin feel. I use the whole kit and makeup. So far no breakouts but just a pimple here and there. I used to have cysts but totally clear of those now. Perfect soap for acne!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this multiple times in my lifetime. When I was younger (high school) this soap worked great for me. But as I got older, I found I react negatively to clinique products. I'm not saying it won't work for some people, but I think if you have sensitive skin at all, you should steer clear!
Megan S.
Megan S.
S Yarmouth, MA
I used this at a time where I was ready to hide in a cave due to acne... Gentle on the skin yet effective! In a couple of days I noticed my skin clearing up and within a week voila! Perfect skin again... Def a must have if I notice my skin starting to act up I use this before it becomes a problem!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Fayetteville, AR
My FAVORITE!!! I use it every day in the shower and it's lasts forever! Totally worth the money. I have used this for over two years now and can't see myself using anything else. If dramatically reduced my acne which was my main goal. I am very pleased and recommend to anyone, even without acne!
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This soap does work!! One of the things I enjoy about this product is how it doesn't leave my face feeling dry. Theres various bar soaps Ive used in the past that have really dried my skin. This does the job and leaves you with hydrated skin, try it. You'll see a difference in your skin in days.
jessica j.
jessica j.
I love how Clinique caters to people with all skin types. I bought this soap along with the the Clarifying lotion and spf as well. It did nothing for me skin but I'm glad it didn't irritate it. This last longer than their liquid cleaners. Didn't work for me but oh well!
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Columbia, MO
The bar is a great alternative to the foam cleanser. This bar will last me 3-5 months which is so amazing! The foam cleanser runs out very fast. This bar foams up very easily and removes makeup with no problem. The price is worth it for this one, my oily skinned girls.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
I don't usually like bars of soap. They tend to dry out my already tired out skin and I just don't have the time but this one isn't so bad. In fact it's the products ability to do what it's needs to do to clear my face without drying me out too bad.
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Does this soap dry out your skin?
Tierra F.
Tierra F.
Does this really work ? And how fast does it work ?
Anika B.
Anika B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for you? I get acne on my upper back because of the hair oils I use and I would really like to get rid of them. Is this a good one? Thanks