BY CLINIQUE #16 in BB Cream

Benefits: Acne Treatment.

A mattifying BB Cream specifically developed for blemish-prone or oily skins. Combines oil control, buildable coverage and UVA/UVB protection for a protected, shine-free complexion. Lightweight, shake-well formula delivers a freshly-mixed application every time. Wears beautifully for 12-hours. Oil-free.

How To Use

• Shake Vigorously With Each Use
  • Apply To Fingertip, Then Spread Gently Onto Face And Blend To Desired Coverage.

Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is great! but i espected more, like a kind of full coverage, but sometimes it doesn't even hide small pimples, also easy to apply but is like water consistance. i love clinique but this makeup dissapoint me a bit " in 143 reviews
Cheyenne C.
Bridgeport
Review for: CLINIQUE Acne Solutions BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Light Medium 1 oz more...
I recently got a sample of this at Sephora. I’ve been looking for something light because my skin is so oily and I recently just started breaking out badly. I always have trouble skin but it’s been worse lately. When I use heavier foundations I feel like it just sits on my skin and clogs my pores even more. This applies nicely, it’s very runny so you have to be cautious. The coverage is light to medium in my opinion. Some of my blemishes still showed through so I just went in and spot concealed. It lasts longer than some long wear foundations. I’m really wanting to go purchase this like tomorrow! So I probably will!
Tiffany J.
Ocala, FL
I had been looking for something light to wear as a foundation for a long time and I got a sample of this and loved it. It truly feels light on the skin but blurs imperfections and I tend to struggle with large pores near my t zone area. This makes my skin look polished without looking fake because it still allows the natural tone of your skin to shine through. One of the best products I have in my regimen.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
This gel is a godsend. I first started using this product in high school and is he one part of my beauty routine that has not changed in over a decade I've introduced it to several different people with different skin types and they all agree that it is amazing. I use it on my face I use it on breakouts on other parts of my body such as my chest or back or neck and it works perfectly everywhere.
Jordan H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: CLINIQUE Acne Solutions BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Light 1 oz more...
This is my holy grail foundation and I always think it’s so strange that no one ever talks about it. It has amazing coverage for as thin as it is. So easy to blend in and looks like real skin. I use my Sephora pro collection airbrush foundation brush and it is amazing. I learned about it almost five years ago from makeupbytiffanyd and haven’t switched away from it since.
Stephanie E.
oklahoma city
Ah! Words cannot describe how much I love this product! I have extremely sensitive skins so I feel like this was created specifically for me. This BB cream is made with materials that actually help clean up your skin while it’s applied on. It does not get cakey or oily & it looks very natural. I also love that it has 40 SPF in it!
Jenni B.
USA
Clinique Acne Solutions is an amazing collection . I use many products from this line. They all help my mild acne from getting out of control. It definitely doesn't fix the problem 100% but helps me to see 70% less acne than before I started using this!!
Madisen M.
Phoenix, AZ
I will always praise Clinique! I suffered from acne and their line of products always helped prevent my skin from continuing on any more major breakouts. This cream was awesome for my skin and I loved that it had spf in it
Phrankie R.
Orlando, FL
I like to use this product when I'm having some small break outs on my skin but still want to hide them away a bit. It's creamy and glides on pretty nicely but I tend to have to build it since it's not full coverage
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
As much as I did want to love this because I have acne it did not cover as well as I would hope in fact it kind of made me break out more but it did do the job it was I just have sensitive skin
Aimee S.
Maybe if you like a BB cream, this would work for you but I absolutely hated it. I tried it for one week and then I gave it away! It made me feel super greasy and my skin felt so nasty.
Janelle R.
Is there any drug store, or slightly less expensive dupe for this? or is it worth the sticker shock?
Kennedi H.
I have always wanted to try BB cream. Does this one cover everything or is it a light coverage?
Brittany H.
Does the BB cream blend well?
Sarah K.
Billings, MT
This sounds great, but I have a lot of texture to my skin, pores and just overall uneven look. Would this help with my acne scars at all?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I have oil skin this BBC works a in my type of skin??