Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#184 in Serums
An oil-free face serum developed specifically for adult skins experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. The grown-up solution to acne. This gentle, hydrating serum helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation. Potent antiaging technology visibly improves lines, wrinkles and texture while lifting skin. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Appropriate for all skin types, this product is non-acnegenic, allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and dermatologist tested.
Photos (2)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Clinique acne solutions has helped clear my face after a few weeks of continuously using the kit. I use this correcting serum after washing. It's expensive but lasts long. Found it at Ulta.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Austin, MN

This cleared up my acne so fast! It really works it left my skin spot free and soft and smooth. After always struggling with acne it was such a relief to find something that really works!
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
New Hyde Park, NY

Amazing serum! Helps control my adult acne while helping to prevent lines and wrinkles, as well as correcting any existing lines and wrinkles. Love love love this serum!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY

Although this made my skin feel nice I didn't notice a difference in either acne or fine lines. And it goes way too fast.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

Definitely noticed a difference in my skin since I started using this product. I have already bought a second bottle
Erin C.
Erin C.

Does this actually work to help reduce pimples and help dark spots fade?
Miami Beach, FL

For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've been getting lots of pimples but my skin is actually dry and I don't want to use something that would dry my skin too much.
Melina C.
Melina C.
Miami, Fl

I would like to try it. But I want to be sure that serve me . Reduces acne ?
Miami Beach, FL