Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#228 in Serums
An oil-free face serum developed specifically for adult skins experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. The grown-up solution to acne. This gentle, hydrating serum helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation. Potent antiaging technology visibly improves lines, wrinkles and texture while lifting skin. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Appropriate for all skin types, this product is non-acnegenic, allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and dermatologist tested.
Photos (2)
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
I got a trial size of the Clinique Acne + Line Correcting serum and liked the light feel of the product as well as the acne/line treatment properties. Unfortunately, my skin started to break out after using it for a few days. I suspect it's the salicylic acid ingredient; my skin responds better to benzoyl peroxide. Nicely-made product, just not the formula for me.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
April 22, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Acne
Someone from here suggested this to me and I can honestly say she's right. I've seen an improvement in my skin in less than month. It works very well with my other skin care products and it's super light and smooth when applying. Definitely pick this over the Estee Lauder serum. Alot more affordable and more effective
Asia D.
Asia D.
Charlotte, NC
Feb. 23, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Acne
I've never used anything so effective in combating my acne. My acne is now almost completely gone. I purchased at a Clinique counter, and very much worth the price. If my break outs returned I would 100% buy this product again.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ocean City, NJ
April 14, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Acne
I got this serum to try for my acne prone skin and laugh lines. This was the first time I ordered from Clinique and I really enjoyed the product. Feels light and smooth on my face. When using it regularly it could see a difference in my skin!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Jan. 15, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Acne
I use this serum after I cleanse my skin in the morning on a daily basis. It is lightweight enough to use during the day time and I really noticed a difference in the texture and acne that my skin had prior to adding this product to my regimine. I have really been enjoying my skin as a result of this product.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Nov. 1, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: Acne
Clinique acne solutions has helped clear my face after a few weeks of continuously using the kit. I use this correcting serum after washing. It's expensive but lasts long. Found it at Ulta.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Nov. 19, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: Acne
I really enjoy using this serum, I am almost through my second bottle. It makes a big difference in keeping my acne to a minimum and skin smooth all over. I will be buying another bottle when this runs out.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Manteca , Ca
Nov. 23, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Acne
I love it! I've been using it 2 times daily and see a difference in my skin. I use the whole acne solutions line including this. This is definitely a product I can't live without. It's not oily at all. I've used many other serums and I finally found the one. Feels great on my skin. Yes I will be purchasing this item again and again.
Mishel B.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
Nov. 26, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Acne
For those of you with mature skin, and have problems with occasional acne and want to diminish fine lines this is the product for you. I've been looking for a product like this for ages and Clinique has got it spot on. My skin has improved so much that I refuse to use anything else.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Macon, GA
Jan. 14, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Acne
This serum has played a huge part in the clearing of my skin. It goes on & absorbs quickly. No scent thanks to Clinique unscented everything (unlike most medicinal acne products). I get a lot of bumps under the skin that never surface & a large part of that is hormonal, but ever since I started using this serum they are only coming once or twice a month. I would absolutely recommend this serum. I'm happy they've extended their line to realize a lot of adults, I'm 29,still get acne but are now having to experience other aging issues. Exciting times.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Does this actually work to help reduce pimples and help dark spots fade?
Melina C.
Melina C.
I would like to try it. But I want to be sure that serve me . Reduces acne ?
Tanna B.
Tanna B.
Is this a good serum to use under makeup?
Martyn T.
Martyn T.
Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become less inflamed
Alba B.
Alba B.
Mamaroneck, NY
For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've been getting lots of pimples but my skin is actually dry and I don't want to use something that would dry my skin too much.