Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum 1 oz uploaded by Amber S.Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum 1 oz uploaded by Mishel B.Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum 1 oz uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free face serum developed specifically for adult skins experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. The grown-up solution to acne. This gentle, hydrating serum helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation. Potent antiaging technology visibly improves lines, wrinkles and texture while lifting skin. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Appropriate for all skin types, this product is non-acnegenic, allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and dermatologist tested. see more...

• Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become l...1 Answers
  • Is this a good serum to use under makeup? 1 Answers
  • For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've bee...1 Answers
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
This product does a fantastic job of keeping acne and zits at bay while also smoothing skin and reducing fine lines. I have been using this for months now and I have been satisfied with the results. It's not an overnight sensation, you do need to use it regularly to see results. It's a serum so it lasts quite a while too, which makes the costs acceptable.
Cristina R.
Someone from here suggested this to me and I can honestly say she's right. I've seen an improvement in my skin in less than month. It works very well with my other skin care products and it's super light and smooth when applying. Definitely pick this over the Estee Lauder serum. Alot more affordable and more effective
Yselle R.
I love this product ! Anything Clinique works so great for me ! I love the size of products and I love the price even more ! I use all of the Clinique acne solution products and they last about a month and a half ! I use twice a day and this product doesn't irritate the skin ! Highly recommend !!!
Jacquie H.
My favourite serum, I'm on my third bottle of it. I have consistent acne around my cheeks and get breakouts on my chin. I noticed a difference within a couple days of using this serum that the acne around my cheeks was less prominent. Also helps with breakouts and bigger acne.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Recently bought the kit of all three products and it's actually been helping! It's not as powerful as I might like but my skin looks and feels better and is less broken out. And each breakout seems less bad than the one before. Still trying to give it another 2-4 weeks before I totally decide but so far, I'm loving it!
Asia D.
Charlotte, NC
I've never used anything so effective in combating my acne. My acne is now almost completely gone. I purchased at a Clinique counter, and very much worth the price. If my break outs returned I would 100% buy this product again.
Marina T.
I have been using this serum since it was launched and it really works for me. First, because it doesn't irritate my skin like other acne products. (trust me, I tried a lot, and all of them recommended by dermatologists. The last one I was using was Avene Triacneal, but I live in a very dry city - I don't know if it influenced - and my skin started to get red. Before I was using Epiduo - adapalene and benzoyl peroxide - and I had to stop because it was very irritating). Even the 2% salycilic acid in facial soaps was too aggressive for me. I needed something to treat acne that wasn't so harsh. This serum came right on time. It has only 1% salycilic acid, and at the same time has peptides to treat aging (peptides are little pieces of protein, and they help the skin to build collagen. Different then retinoids, for example, that stimulate the skin to renew the cells by exfoliating it). Of course I also use sunscreen on my face every day - its is the first rule if you want to prevent aging and dark spots. I still have cystic acne sometimes, but my I feel that my skin is healthyer than it was with other acne products. This serum is very gentle and hydrating enough without making your face oily. It has a fair price, one bottle costs $44.50 and lasts 1 month for me. It's my new favorite and I definitely recommend it.
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
This is my go to for acne. Clears up a breakout in a day and prevents them almost all of the time. Never disappointed by Clinique. Super gentle on my face. It's a bit pricey but it's completely worth it for the value! Packaging is super soft and nice
♋️ |.
This product is my go to serum whenever I have a break out or my skin is just feeling really oily. This is a little bit drying and it does put a film on the skin so I don't recommend using it underneath your foundation but more of a nighttime routine
Mallory D.
Rodessa , LA
This serum has helped so much with calming my extremely sensitive acne prone skin down. It also helps moisturize my skin plumping it so that my fine lines are not as noticeable
Erin C.
Does this actually work to help reduce pimples and help dark spots fade?
Martyn T.
Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become less inflamed
Tanna B.
Is this a good serum to use under makeup?
Melina C.
I would like to try it. But I want to be sure that serve me . Reduces acne ?
Alba B.
Rye, NY
For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've been getting lots of pimples but my skin is actually dry and I don't want to use something that would dry my skin too much.