Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum 1 oz uploaded by Mishel B.Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum 1 oz uploaded by Amber S.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free face serum developed specifically for adult skins experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. The grown-up solution to acne. This gentle, hydrating serum helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation. Potent antiaging technology visibly improves lines, wrinkles and texture while lifting skin. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Appropriate for all skin types, this product is non-acnegenic, allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Susan S.
Susan S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the Clinique Acne + Line Correcting serum - no smell, feels very smooth and soft on my face.  It seems to do a nice job of improving my skin texture, which I really appreciate.  The only issue is that there really isn't that much product in the bottle - I only use 1x a day in the PM - and one bottle only lasts me about a month.  It's very pricy for how quickly I go through it.  I keep buying it, because I genuinely like the product, but.....every time I run out I keep thinking that maybe I should just save some $$ and not replace it, because of the cost and how frequently I have to replace it.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
I got a trial size of the Clinique Acne + Line Correcting serum and liked the light feel of the product as well as the acne/line treatment properties. Unfortunately, my skin started to break out after using it for a few days. I suspect it's the salicylic acid ingredient; my skin responds better to benzoyl peroxide. Nicely-made product, just not the formula for me.
Anngele V.
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
This product does a fantastic job of keeping acne and zits at bay while also smoothing skin and reducing fine lines. I have been using this for months now and I have been satisfied with the results. It's not an overnight sensation, you do need to use it regularly to see results. It's a serum so it lasts quite a while too, which makes the costs acceptable.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Someone from here suggested this to me and I can honestly say she's right. I've seen an improvement in my skin in less than month. It works very well with my other skin care products and it's super light and smooth when applying. Definitely pick this over the Estee Lauder serum. Alot more affordable and more effective
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Wayne, PA
Recently bought the kit of all three products and it's actually been helping! It's not as powerful as I might like but my skin looks and feels better and is less broken out. And each breakout seems less bad than the one before. Still trying to give it another 2-4 weeks before I totally decide but so far, I'm loving it!
Asia D.
Asia D.
Lincolnton, NC
I've never used anything so effective in combating my acne. My acne is now almost completely gone. I purchased at a Clinique counter, and very much worth the price. If my break outs returned I would 100% buy this product again.
Aerie T.
Aerie T.
This product is great for trying to take away acne it was a little pricey but I think it was worth the price I have only used it once it did meet my expectations I would buy it again if I really needed to spend the extra money on it
Yselle R.
Yselle R.
I love this product ! Anything Clinique works so great for me ! I love the size of products and I love the price even more ! I use all of the Clinique acne solution products and they last about a month and a half ! I use twice a day and this product doesn't irritate the skin ! Highly recommend !!!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ocean City, NJ
I got this serum to try for my acne prone skin and laugh lines. This was the first time I ordered from Clinique and I really enjoyed the product. Feels light and smooth on my face. When using it regularly it could see a difference in my skin!
Tara W.
Tara W.
Des Moines , IA
Gets the job done and doesn't dry out my skin. I got a free sample of this but you can guarantee I will get more as soon as I can- far exceeded my expectations as a first time user of Clinique products.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Does this actually work to help reduce pimples and help dark spots fade?
Melina C.
Melina C.
I would like to try it. But I want to be sure that serve me . Reduces acne ?
Tanna B.
Tanna B.
Is this a good serum to use under makeup?
Martyn T.
Martyn T.
Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become less inflamed
Alba B.
Alba B.
Rye, NY
For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've been getting lots of pimples but my skin is actually dry and I don't want to use something that would dry my skin too much.