Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum 1 oz uploaded by Amber S.Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum 1 oz uploaded by Mishel B.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free face serum developed specifically for adult skins experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. The grown-up solution to acne. This gentle, hydrating serum helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation. Potent antiaging technology visibly improves lines, wrinkles and texture while lifting skin. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Appropriate for all skin types, this product is non-acnegenic, allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and dermatologist tested. see more...

• Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become l...1 Answers
  • Is this a good serum to use under makeup? 1 Answers
  • For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've bee...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sara M.
Like using this for little pimples all over as a serum. It's very gentle doesn't make your skin peel which I love. It does clear the little pimples fast but not the large ones. Haven't seen any improvement in fine lines but otherwise I enjoy using this
Susan S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the Clinique Acne + Line Correcting serum - no smell, feels very smooth and soft on my face.  It seems to do a nice job of improving my skin texture, which I really appreciate.  The only issue is that there really isn't that much product in the bottle - I only use 1x a day in the PM - and one bottle only lasts me about a month.  It's very pricy for how quickly I go through it.  I keep buying it, because I genuinely like the product, but.....every time I run out I keep thinking that maybe I should just save some $$ and not replace it, because of the cost and how frequently I have to replace it.
Gabrielle M.
I got a trial size of the Clinique Acne + Line Correcting serum and liked the light feel of the product as well as the acne/line treatment properties. Unfortunately, my skin started to break out after using it for a few days. I suspect it's the salicylic acid ingredient; my skin responds better to benzoyl peroxide. Nicely-made product, just not the formula for me.
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
This product does a fantastic job of keeping acne and zits at bay while also smoothing skin and reducing fine lines. I have been using this for months now and I have been satisfied with the results. It's not an overnight sensation, you do need to use it regularly to see results. It's a serum so it lasts quite a while too, which makes the costs acceptable.
Cristina R.
Someone from here suggested this to me and I can honestly say she's right. I've seen an improvement in my skin in less than month. It works very well with my other skin care products and it's super light and smooth when applying. Definitely pick this over the Estee Lauder serum. Alot more affordable and more effective
Yselle R.
I love this product ! Anything Clinique works so great for me ! I love the size of products and I love the price even more ! I use all of the Clinique acne solution products and they last about a month and a half ! I use twice a day and this product doesn't irritate the skin ! Highly recommend !!!
Jacquie H.
My favourite serum, I'm on my third bottle of it. I have consistent acne around my cheeks and get breakouts on my chin. I noticed a difference within a couple days of using this serum that the acne around my cheeks was less prominent. Also helps with breakouts and bigger acne.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Recently bought the kit of all three products and it's actually been helping! It's not as powerful as I might like but my skin looks and feels better and is less broken out. And each breakout seems less bad than the one before. Still trying to give it another 2-4 weeks before I totally decide but so far, I'm loving it!
Asia D.
Charlotte, NC
I've never used anything so effective in combating my acne. My acne is now almost completely gone. I purchased at a Clinique counter, and very much worth the price. If my break outs returned I would 100% buy this product again.
♋️ |.
This product is my go to serum whenever I have a break out or my skin is just feeling really oily. This is a little bit drying and it does put a film on the skin so I don't recommend using it underneath your foundation but more of a nighttime routine
Erin C.
Does this actually work to help reduce pimples and help dark spots fade?
Martyn T.
Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become less inflamed
Tanna B.
Is this a good serum to use under makeup?
Melina C.
I would like to try it. But I want to be sure that serve me . Reduces acne ?
Alba B.
Rye, NY
For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've been getting lots of pimples but my skin is actually dry and I don't want to use something that would dry my skin too much.