Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#184 in Serums
An oil-free face serum developed specifically for adult skins experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. The grown-up solution to acne. This gentle, hydrating serum helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation. Potent antiaging technology visibly improves lines, wrinkles and texture while lifting skin. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Appropriate for all skin types, this product is non-acnegenic, allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and dermatologist tested.
Photos (2)
Marina T.
Marina T.

I have been using this serum since it was launched and it really works for me. First, because it doesn't irritate my skin like other acne products. (trust me, I tried a lot, and all of them recommended by dermatologists. The last one I was using was Avene Triacneal, but I live in a very dry city - I don't know if it influenced - and my skin started to get red. Before I was using Epiduo - adapalene and benzoyl peroxide - and I had to stop because it was very irritating). Even the 2% salycilic acid in facial soaps was too aggressive for me. I needed something to treat acne that wasn't so harsh. This serum came right on time. It has only 1% salycilic acid, and at the same time has peptides to treat aging (peptides are little pieces of protein, and they help the skin to build collagen. Different then retinoids, for example, that stimulate the skin to renew the cells by exfoliating it). Of course I also use sunscreen on my face every day - its is the first rule if you want to prevent aging and dark spots. I still have cystic acne sometimes, but my I feel that my skin is healthyer than it was with other acne products. This serum is very gentle and hydrating enough without making your face oily. It has a fair price, one bottle costs $44.50 and lasts 1 month for me. It's my new favorite and I definitely recommend it.
Valery P.
Valery P.

The latest entrant in Clinique's Acne Solutions line, this product does nothing that it purports to do, while actually causing harm to the skin. It is supposed to help solve twin skin concerns: hormonal acne and signs of aging. Unbelievably, most of the positive reviews I've seen for this product were written by very young people who cannot possibly be concerned about aging skin! Far worse were the results I endured--large, burn-like welts, which in the past I'd experienced after using benzoyl peroxide-based products. Since this product contains salicylic acid (a tiny percentage), I thought it would be safe to use, Boy, was I wrong!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS

This has to be the best product ever made! It clears up by Adult Acne while preventing and correcting the small wrinkles I am getting in my early 30s. I use this twice a day and have for the last 3 months and notice such a huge difference that I get so many compliments. I hope they never discontinue or I don't know what to do but I highly recommend especially for those in your 20s and 30s with adult Acne and still care about preventing wrinkles and having beautiful skin!
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Manteca , Ca

I love it! I've been using it 2 times daily and see a difference in my skin. I use the whole acne solutions line including this. This is definitely a product I can't live without. It's not oily at all. I've used many other serums and I finally found the one. Feels great on my skin. Yes I will be purchasing this item again and again.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Dubuque , IA

This serum really seems to work. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora and used the whole thing- it appeared to clear my skin without drying it, which is the problem with so many OTC acne solutions. It's a little steep for me to buy the full-size but does appear to be worth the price tag if you can afford it.
Amirah K.
Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR

I finally got to experience a sample of this product, I have sensitive acne prone oily skin, I used this after my 3 step from the acne solutions line. This product is super lightweight and did not agitate my skin. It has 1% salicylic acid. I have not used it long enough to experience anti aging results.
Mishel B.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ

For those of you with mature skin, and have problems with occasional acne and want to diminish fine lines this is the product for you. I've been looking for a product like this for ages and Clinique has got it spot on. My skin has improved so much that I refuse to use anything else.
Milay V.
Milay V.

Truthfully I've used this item plenty of times when I break out. But I just don't see any difference in my pimples. The only thing is the skin where my pimple is, always peel off. The packaging is nice and easy to use. There's a lot of product in such a small package.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Owings Mills, MD

Love this product. It helps to keep my face clear and it doesn't dry me out. I wear it twice a day, even under makeup. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. You can never tell when the bottles empty.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.

I really enjoy using this serum, I am almost through my second bottle. It makes a big difference in keeping my acne to a minimum and skin smooth all over. I will be buying another bottle when this runs out.
Erin C.
Erin C.

Does this actually work to help reduce pimples and help dark spots fade?
Miami Beach, FL

For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've been getting lots of pimples but my skin is actually dry and I don't want to use something that would dry my skin too much.
Melina C.
Melina C.
Miami, Fl

I would like to try it. But I want to be sure that serve me . Reduces acne ?
Miami Beach, FL