Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum 1 oz uploaded by Amber S.Clinique Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum 1 oz uploaded by Mishel B.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free face serum developed specifically for adult skins experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. The grown-up solution to acne. This gentle, hydrating serum helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation. Potent antiaging technology visibly improves lines, wrinkles and texture while lifting skin. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Appropriate for all skin types, this product is non-acnegenic, allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and dermatologist tested. see more...

• Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become l...1 Answers
  • Is this a good serum to use under makeup? 1 Answers
  • For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've bee...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marina T.
I have been using this serum since it was launched and it really works for me. First, because it doesn't irritate my skin like other acne products. (trust me, I tried a lot, and all of them recommended by dermatologists. The last one I was using was Avene Triacneal, but I live in a very dry city - I don't know if it influenced - and my skin started to get red. Before I was using Epiduo - adapalene and benzoyl peroxide - and I had to stop because it was very irritating). Even the 2% salycilic acid in facial soaps was too aggressive for me. I needed something to treat acne that wasn't so harsh. This serum came right on time. It has only 1% salycilic acid, and at the same time has peptides to treat aging (peptides are little pieces of protein, and they help the skin to build collagen. Different then retinoids, for example, that stimulate the skin to renew the cells by exfoliating it). Of course I also use sunscreen on my face every day - its is the first rule if you want to prevent aging and dark spots. I still have cystic acne sometimes, but my I feel that my skin is healthyer than it was with other acne products. This serum is very gentle and hydrating enough without making your face oily. It has a fair price, one bottle costs $44.50 and lasts 1 month for me. It's my new favorite and I definitely recommend it.
Valery P.
The latest entrant in Clinique's Acne Solutions line, this product does nothing that it purports to do, while actually causing harm to the skin. It is supposed to help solve twin skin concerns: hormonal acne and signs of aging. Unbelievably, most of the positive reviews I've seen for this product were written by very young people who cannot possibly be concerned about aging skin! Far worse were the results I endured--large, burn-like welts, which in the past I'd experienced after using benzoyl peroxide-based products. Since this product contains salicylic acid (a tiny percentage), I thought it would be safe to use, Boy, was I wrong!
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
This has to be the best product ever made! It clears up by Adult Acne while preventing and correcting the small wrinkles I am getting in my early 30s. I use this twice a day and have for the last 3 months and notice such a huge difference that I get so many compliments. I hope they never discontinue or I don't know what to do but I highly recommend especially for those in your 20s and 30s with adult Acne and still care about preventing wrinkles and having beautiful skin!
Molly G.
Owings mills , MD
Love this product. It helps to keep my face clear and it doesn't dry me out. I wear it twice a day, even under makeup. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. You can never tell when the bottles empty.
Lexie M.
Austin, MN
This cleared up my acne so fast! It really works it left my skin spot free and soft and smooth. After always struggling with acne it was such a relief to find something that really works!
Jacqueline A.
New Hyde Park, NY
Amazing serum! Helps control my adult acne while helping to prevent lines and wrinkles, as well as correcting any existing lines and wrinkles. Love love love this serum!
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
Although this made my skin feel nice I didn't notice a difference in either acne or fine lines. And it goes way too fast.
Morgan J.
Definitely noticed a difference in my skin since I started using this product. I have already bought a second bottle
Dayanara D.
Honestly this did nothing for me. I started breaking out from other products I used and got this to help control my acne, but it did nothing. It didn’t make it worse and did not irritate my skin but also did not help. I stopped using this and started seeing my face clear up.
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
This is my go to for acne. Clears up a breakout in a day and prevents them almost all of the time. Never disappointed by Clinique. Super gentle on my face. It's a bit pricey but it's completely worth it for the value! Packaging is super soft and nice
Erin C.
Does this actually work to help reduce pimples and help dark spots fade?
Martyn T.
Is this serum any good at clearing up acne or helping it become less inflamed
Tanna B.
Is this a good serum to use under makeup?
Melina C.
I would like to try it. But I want to be sure that serve me . Reduces acne ?
Alba B.
Rye, NY
For what type of acne is this product good for ? Lately I've been getting lots of pimples but my skin is actually dry and I don't want to use something that would dry my skin too much.