BY CLINIQUE

Clinique A Healthy Dose of Colour Make Up/Skin Care Set

Start your review of Clinique A Healthy Dose of Colour Make Up/Skin Care Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hallimah R.
Bought it because I got allergic reactions from other sun blocks. Now I use this daily, sometimes under foundation and sometimes just by itself (after moisturizing). Skin redness is a huge concern to me and I barely walk out without any make up or concealer on. But this redness solution protective base somehow fades out my redness! So now I use this over Redness solution cream and they work out super great and I feel more confident and happy with my moody skin!The texture is thick and greenish, but it both hydrates and conceals redness. Sometimes gets a bit clumpy but they blend in with few pats. Just remember to pat on your eyebrows a bit more if they cause clumps there.
Erin D.
Kansas City
 Clinique make up is the best! Coverage longevity is unbeatable and doesn't leave your skin feeling or looking oily a few hours into your day, If you are looking for a product that is high-quality but lower in cost, this is it! Why pay hundreds for results that you can get for a fraction of the cost?
Rae R.
Daly City, CA
I love this set. It gives a little bit of everything. The set is a very good value and you get a chance to see how everything works without buying the larger size. I bought it from Macys and I would recommend this product to my friends.
Dominika Q.
The best set for skin care product. I love does products and they are awesome fit for bag. It comes with nice packaging. I bought it in the mall in the Macy's. I definitely buy it again and recommend others
Clara R.
Houston
Love it. Packaging is so cute and professional, a little expensive but amazing experience, very effective! My skin feels so healthy and fresh and I use these products every other day! No room for improvement this product is amazing!
Madison M.
Vienna, VA
I really love this set because it gives you all of their really good products and I love the colors that it had because it matched my skin tone and eye color well and it came in really nice packaging
Jennifer  l.
I love this product I've been using it ever since I could smart wearing make up. Even the scent up the make up is pleasent. But it dose what it is suppose to look great and last all day!
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I love these little kits. They are great for trying new products. I always end up loving the products and they are always at a great price or free with purchase.
Maria V.
This is such an amazing gift set. It comes with a lipstick (which is actually a GREAT color - i thought it was going to be a little dark on my sand-beige skin, but it went on evenly and then I could dark it up if I wanted it darker); a lipgloss - this lipgloss feels SO smooth on the lips and is amazing. The eye make-up primer/cream is great - it's held my eye shadow in place without it creasing; the mascara (which duals with the lipstick into one piece) is of great quality and makes my eyelashes much fuller ( I may actually purchase a larger version of the mascara, because it does a great job!); The eyeshadow duo w/ the blush compact is kind of small, but has quality pigmentation to it. The eye make-up remover is great -- removes mascara, eyeliner, and lip products with ease. The foaming face wash is great and removes make-up easily as well. My favorite part of it all is the BAG. It's HUGE and I will be using it now as my new make-up bag. It's cute, colorful, and perfect for summer. Highly recommended!
April JayAnn D.
Baltimore
Clinique is one of my favorite brand. These set is a complete package which can be use everyday.The packing was great. You can expect an immediate effect for your skin. The price is reasonable since it was a good product. Everything was fine and perfect.