BY CLINIQUE

A glossy, long-wear nail enamel that won’t irritate sensitive eyes or skin. This quick-drying nail color is formulated to ensure your eyes don’t itch, burn, or water when you apply it to your nails. This product is ophthalmologist-tested. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Loved his went on so well and didn’t cheap. Didn’t make a mess it was easy to apply and looked wonderful once it was applied. It was a little harder to remove when it was time to come off but I would buy this again
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
I love dark nail colors, and this is one of my favorites. I will have to buy it again when this one runs empty. My granny gave it to me, and it is great. It's beautiful and drys quickly
Kylie K.
I don’t like the color. What r u going to wear it for? A funeral? I don’t get it. The shine doesn’t show and it’s chunky I do not like this product nor its color.
Tonya B.
Frenchburg, KY
Love,love,love Clinique nail polish. They always have many colors to choose from and the coverage is the best. I am able to apply just one coat to get the coverage I need!
CJ R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Carol B.
Hot Springs
Great product. Helps to make nails stronger. Easy to apply and use. Comes off with polish remover. I think it is an all around good product. A little pricey, but definitely worth every penny. Get you some.
Avery S.
I love dark shades of nail polish but im also sometimes impatient. I like nailpolish that dries fast. Although this was one of my fav colors it took longer than preferred to dry.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I love this nail polish. It stays on my toes longer than most other brands. I don't like that you have to apply a few coats to get the color to be dark.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
Good price, excellent quality. Stays on for a long time, you can see a difference right away and your nails will not chip