BY CLINIQUE

Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin

Start your review of Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Morgan T.
Cutest nail polish color I’ve ever seen. Very pretty. Your definitely paying for Clinique. Very easy to apply. Kind of sheer.
atiqa K.
Germany
Ich habe endlich dieses Produkt getestet. Einfach WoW!
Meine Haut fühlt sich einfach toll an! Ich kann es nur weiterempfehlen
Lucy y.
lexington
This nail polish is awesome, I have sensitive skin and didn’t realize nail polish bothered it until I tried this this it was great!
Karis S.
Newton, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my@first polish I used@for@sensitive skin and it did not irritate it or dry it out
Rissa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brand is perfect for sensitive skin and the light color is so classy and business professional.
Flor M.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg i really want this product from clinique i love clinique so please send me this pretty nail sentive skin...
Ankita R.
Clinique us a great brand. This one is so nice on nails. Don't damage the nail surface and cuticles of nails recommend to everyone
Amor P.
Me encanta este color esta muy natural y muy bonito. Me agrado mucho y me encanta los empaques que manejan.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Purchased at: CVS
I'm SO HAPPY that Clinique is considerate enough to consider people who have sensitive skin and/or eyes.. Some people have issues with nail polish that irritates the skin around the nails, fingers, hands& if sensitive enough, anywhere the person touches using fingers that have nail polish on them. Some people have issues with their eyes tearing & burning when the fumes from nail polish are in the air. I have problems with the nail polish irritating my eyes by making them itch if my nail polish(wet or dried) comes in contact with my eyes, so it is REALLY NICE to be able to use polish that I KNOW won't aggravate my eyes. If you or someone you know have allergies or sensitivities to things like this, you may want to be a sweetie& tell them about Cliniques nail polish options.. Its nice to be able to paint my nails pretty colors again.. The colors are a bit limited but that may just be in the area I'm in. Don't forget that most stores WILL order items for people who request them so don't be afraid to ask!!😊😘
Maysa N.
I really love this product 😱😱😱😍 it's amazing, every girl should have this in our house, to paint our nails an look more pretty

Sephora