BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Irene S.
Love Love because I have a nail polish allergy and this has made it possible for me to wear nailpolish. The only other nailpolish on the market that I have found is Gelfit a Korean brand found in Hong Kong. Have found it hard to find this product in stores but it's amazing really good quality. This product is normally for sale in the pharmacy in Europe sadly it's hard to get hold of.
London
Helloooo! it's excellent product, I am very happy because it really helps me a lot, thank you very much ... it's perfect for whatever occasion
London
I love using this brand is very good and quick dry enamel, it is perfect to use when you go to any occasion, thanks ....
Mirian M.
fonctione tres bien donne de tres bon resultat
je vs le recomande dans tout les sens jespere que vous aller laime tout cm moii
Betsy P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nice classic color. It easy to put on and it does not chip easily. I can wear it for a week. Great color to match anything
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back