BY CLINIQUE

Kelly M.
Rock Falls, IL
This nail polish helps me feel powerful n beautiful in one stroke I love red it's hot
Taylor S.
This nail color is so cute! I feel like it's very grown up and classy for any outfit
Mia B.
Tampa, FL
Love this nail polish and the color is very pretty as well goes on easily and is cute
Esther F.
Beautiful color perfect for spring or fall even summer! it's just a fun popping color
Adelyn b.
New Haven, CT
My favorite color for my nails . never could go wrong with white nails. Best product
Sophia
Amazing! Keeps my nails hardened for at least a month, works great! Worth the money
Madelyn M.
This is an amazing polish!! It is bright and stays on very well! Highly recommend!!
Bianka C.
Works great I love it so much lasts a long long time. works amazing great product.
S M.
I really love this color. It's long wearing and easy to apply without harsh odors.
María Fernanda V.
Perfect color for nights of fun. it fots good with my smoked make up. give it a try
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?