BY CLINIQUE

Mia B.
Tampa, FL
Love this nail polish and the color is very pretty as well goes on easily and is cute
Taylor S.
This nail color is so cute! I feel like it's very grown up and classy for any outfit
Ayniah P.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Clinique is a good product and it stays on for a long time. That why I like it !!!!!!
dayrene s.
Bueno para fortalezer y reparar las uñas ademas con un color muy bonito es estupendo
Irish C.
I love this color purple nail polish because it is great pretty beautiful Nice purple
Dallis T.
Weatherford
I like it. I like the color I have. I do think it comes off fairly quick on my nails.
Nay Nay M.
This shimmer shade isn’t as plane as the matte or normal shades it adds extra details
Yeidi N.
Durham, Nc
This is pretty cute color ❤ I think it's a nail polish 😂😂 but very nice and I love it
wendy a.
Good color for the summer and lasts long without cracking or peeling .the colors nice
Esther F.
Beautiful color perfect for spring or fall even summer! it's just a fun popping color
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?