BY CLINIQUE

Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this . one of my favorite products and i do really recommend it. bueatiful color
DAYNA F.
Love the color but I cannot give it a 5 star. The color never lasts on my finger nails.
Angi J.
Farmington, UT
I love the pink Clinique solar. Very fun for everyday wear. It lasted a long time, too.
Megan F.
One of my all time favorite red nail polishes! Looks great on and stays on for awhile!
Brynne K.
This color is really pretty and universally flattering. Easy to apply and long lasting.
Sydney K.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Clinique nail polishes, they go on very smoothly and this color I love for fall!
Adela P.
Everett, WA
Very good product to used daily it is safe great for outlook daily the essence is good
Vevelyn V.
Clovis, NM
Hermoso. Es carro pero vale la Pena dares el gusto. Me gusta. No Es nada deal oro mundo
Nay Nay M.
This shimmer shade isn’t as plane as the matte or normal shades it adds extra details
Yeidi N.
Durham, Nc
This is pretty cute color ❤ I think it's a nail polish 😂😂 but very nice and I love it
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?