BY CLINIQUE

lanenasuave M.
philadelphia
I love this product because is for sensitive skin. Love the color the price is reasonable
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I love this nail polish!! I just recently got my mom hooked on it and it is amazing!!!!!
Ashley C.
Pinson, AL
Didn’t like the color, texture, and it didn’t stay on for anything and smeared like crazy
Ashley C.
Astoria, OR
love this so much makes my nails so healthy and my mother also uses this Shea in love to
ana G.
Canby, OR
It’s a good color for summer but I didn’t like the formula it was too gooey in my opinion
nicole g.
Love this product. This color is really nice too. It's a great nude to use for going out
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
This Nail Enamel is great. It helps your nails be healthier and the color is very pretty.
Danielle W.
Lakeland, FL
This is a pretty shade of color wonderful for the holidays! and the quality is good too!
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
Love these!! They always work great for me and have a wide range of colors to choose from
Gladis T.
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?