BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

💞Girly🌉Girl💞 C.
Augusta
Clinique A Different Nail Enamel For Sensitive Skin is a serious nail polish , like almost everything clinique makes this is the business !!!! I purchased mine on line and try not to use it a lot so it can last . It’s easy to apply and worth swiping that card for 💅
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Highly recommended! A beautiful, bright, and "happy" color, that goes on smoothly and is very pretty and shiny. It didn't irritate my skin or eyes at all. Color is much brighter than the picture. Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase. Definitely need topcoat!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I LOVE THIS COLOR! It’s my go to in the summer! I usually buy it from Macys! I have had it for a few years and it still works amazing! I like it better than most polished! It stays on better and the color is so bright!
Peyton W.
I do not think you need this such a high-end product for a nail polish, Sally Hansen was sinful colors etc. those are very comparable to these it is easy to apply and use but I still went by again because there's even better nail polish for less money
Jennifer F.
Los Angeles
I love this color and this product! I feel like it’s really long lasting and extremely pigmented! It was a purchase that I will continue making! If you enjoy doing your nails for fun, I recommend this product!
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
This is horrible. Like really bad. It chips, it’s thin. It barely gives any color. It doesn’t even last a half hour on me. This formula is garbage. I know that’s harsh, but I really hate this. Never again.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Didn't really see a difference between this and any other nail polish I have purchased before. I do not see how it is for sensitive skin. I wouldn't purchase it again. It is not worth the money you could buy a cheap polish from Walgreens like sinful colors and it would work the same.
Kassy L.
San Joaquin Ca P.O box 885
These colors I choose are great. This is my First time using these great nail polishes . It don’t compare to any other . It is very easy to apply . Easy to use . Yes , of course I would recommend this nail polish to others. Thank you!
Blessing K.
Woodbridge , NJ
Clinique nails polish because it’s look really nice on my nails. It’s stays long, don’t chip like how other nails polish chip after few days. I have been using their product for a long time. Totally recommend.
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
I love any Clinique product and their polishes are usually pretty good but this one requires several coats to be able to see it so it isn't my fav. But I do recommend this brand to others, in other shades
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back