BY CLINIQUE

Alkeonda C.
I live this color and product.It makes everything looks natural,and last longer then others
Crystal U.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love the Clinique colors but this is my favorite! Long lasting and very brilliant color!
Fatima O.
Lincoln City, OR
Pretty pigment long-lasting nothing special but for a higher end product it is not the best
Claudia B.
This is an extremely beautiful color that I found is long lasting and very pretty on. Great
maria c.
El Centro, CA
This color is one of ma favorites cause it goes with anything and it kinds of looks natural
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
I like this color on my daughters. They're fair skin and colors like this one go on nicely
Dayna E.
Lake Worth, FL
Perfect color, perfect product with excellent quality giving me special touching the nails
Roselyn W.
Terrebonne, OR
This formula creates for a sleek, stay on look! I love this bright and bold color as well.
Madi T.
The fact I can get it right away with a new one and I love it when you get to know that you
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
The price is a little high..works great! But I can get the same effect with a cheaper brand
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?