BY CLINIQUE

Letícia D.
I love all products from this brand, it’s amazing! So the nail polish couldn’t be different
Liana I.
It's a great color and the coat goes on really smooth and doesn't clump up like other ones.
Lacey P.
Love love love this color. And it last for so long. Sometimes I don't even use a clear coat
Jordan W.
This is a beautiful for all year round! This brand is amazing in nail polish and make up !!
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
I like this color on my daughters. They're fair skin and colors like this one go on nicely
Alondra R.
chatsworth , Ga
It's a cute light color. It is also very shimmery and super girly. I like this nail polish.
Dayna E.
Lake Worth, FL
Perfect color, perfect product with excellent quality giving me special touching the nails
Crystal U.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love the Clinique colors but this is my favorite! Long lasting and very brilliant color!
Claudia B.
This is an extremely beautiful color that I found is long lasting and very pretty on. Great
sandy s.
Littleton, CO
Pink is my favorite color, and Clinic has a shade that is absolutely perfect for me pikini
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?