BY CLINIQUE

Nichel S.
Alpine, UT
The RED RED RED color is RED and I Love it. Clinique delivers once again. Love this product.
Shinier than I thought it would be but I like it it's brownish. That's why I like it so much.
Evangelina P.
I love the cliniq brand it's awesome and the nail polish is an added bonus good quality stuff
Maricruz  Z.
San Luis, AZ
I work a lot with my hands and this nail polish lasts forever I swear!!!!!!!! Super amazing!!
Tammy C.
Aurora, WV
Best pink I have ever used. It was long lasting which is great for me...will use more colors
Mayara M.
San Diego, CA
This nail polish it's so good. I love this color and how long they usually stay in my nails.
Rana H.
This nail polish is amazing and looks shiny and great on my nails, but it is a little pricey
Krista H.
Love Clinique! Product is amazing, color is amazing. Doesn't chip, & lasts a very long time.
Grace O.
Louisville, CO
Great color really nice and rich red, looks great on nails and comes out very shiny and cute.
Kathy  B.
Lo recomiendo mucho me gusta👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Es muy burn producto
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?