BY CLINIQUE

Brittney H.
Chillicothe, OH
Love the nail enamel! The nail polish stays on really well and looks really good and shinny!
Selena J.
Las Vegas, NV
Blue is my fav color of life, and when I saw this, I knew I had to get it, it is amazinggggg
Rana H.
This nail polish is amazing and looks shiny and great on my nails, but it is a little pricey
Shinier than I thought it would be but I like it it's brownish. That's why I like it so much.
Melanie E.
San Antonio, TX
Really great color but would recommend using a base and top coat to help it not chip so fast.
Krista H.
Love Clinique! Product is amazing, color is amazing. Doesn't chip, & lasts a very long time.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Very pretty shade of pink. I love it I the summer and seems to last a decent amount of time.
Rosa V.
Just chose it cause of the color and also it's good quality product. The finish is excellent.
Olgaliz A.
Union City, NJ
Im not a big fan of crazy colors. but this color looks perfect on me. i use it once in a blue
Verneda D.
Hazelwood
This goes on thick and has beautiful pigment. It also last a while and I like how it shines.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?