BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Samantha B.
Vacaville, CA
BEAUTIFUL COLOR and long lasting will definitely use ago expecially used with base and top coat
Veronica R.
I like the brand but not the nail product it drys to fast I lasted me a month and it drye out.
Tiffany L.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this nail polish and the color is such a summer color such a bright nice color.
Stephanie L.
Kansas City , KS
My boyfriend got me a bunch of different colors and I like them I like how my nails look like
Marishka M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love clinique. their colors are so happy and pretty. i love their polish andd gtheir makeup
Michelle P.
The perfect red nail for my complexion. Great go-to shiny color. Lasts for a long time, too.
Verneda D.
Hazelwood
This goes on thick and has beautiful pigment. It also last a while and I like how it shines.
Shinier than I thought it would be but I like it it's brownish. That's why I like it so much.
Grace O.
Louisville, CO
Great color really nice and rich red, looks great on nails and comes out very shiny and cute.
Selena J.
Las Vegas, NV
Blue is my fav color of life, and when I saw this, I knew I had to get it, it is amazinggggg
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back