BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Brittany E.
Hope Mills, NC
My favorite color is sweet tooth !!! I probably use it to much, but hey.. Its totally worth it
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Gorgeous color have not tried it on my nails but saw it on my friends I loved the color so much
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Elva S.
Milwaukee, WI
Clinique helps my nails grow every time I but it on. I don't know if it's just me but I love it
Tiffany L.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this nail polish and the color is such a summer color such a bright nice color.
Rachel R.
Lexington, KY
Clinique is great. Their nail polish is great as well. I love this color. Get it! It's a must.
Maria S.
Bello color ese me encnatoct el producto esnmuy muy vueno la verdad vale la pena usarlo y todo
Amy T.
Mendenhall, MS
I like this product. Covers well and stays on well. I buy this for myself as well as daughters.
PerlayAbraham N.
Mission, TX
Red is a very attractive color and i like to use it on my feet to make the look neat and clean
Jordan W.
This color is so gorgeous for fall or winter nails! I love this brand !! I recommend purchasing
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back