BY CLINIQUE #91 in Nail Polish

Shak S.
Cameron, NC
A very nice color and gives very good coverage over your nails and has a very good based shimmer
Mya G.
This nail polish is amazing. Great color, pigmentation, long last. Everything about this is great
Brittany E.
Hope Mills, NC
My favorite color is sweet tooth !!! I probably use it to much, but hey.. Its totally worth it
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Gorgeous color have not tried it on my nails but saw it on my friends I loved the color so much
PerlayAbraham N.
Mission, TX
Red is a very attractive color and i like to use it on my feet to make the look neat and clean
Samantha B.
Vacaville, CA
BEAUTIFUL COLOR and long lasting will definitely use ago expecially used with base and top coat
Rachel N.
Springfield, MO
I personally love this color goes on smooth looks great on my nails, as well as dries very fast
Casey M.
It looks just like it does in the bottle as on your nails . It's a great color but a bit dull.
Elva S.
Milwaukee, WI
Clinique helps my nails grow every time I but it on. I don't know if it's just me but I love it
Amy T.
Mendenhall, MS
I like this product. Covers well and stays on well. I buy this for myself as well as daughters.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back