BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Dominique S.
Shockingly good nail polish. I typically use Nails Inc. and Nars nail polish, but when I received Clinique's base coat and color in Happy as a gift I was excited to try them out. The base coat was fantastic and I'll be purchasing more of that soon. I found it to prolong my polish wear time (which is usually a whopping 3 days before I'm chip city) to 5 days before terrible long cracks started showing up. That's a massive plus for me. While I love doing my nails, sometimes I want to enjoy them. The color Happy was very pretty though a bit more muted than my usual summer colors. All in all, I recommend.
Junielles M.
In addition to leaving out the usual offenders, Clinique has upped the ante and also ditched camphor, formaldehyde resin, and fragrance. "All the ingredients omitted from the Clinique polishes can be irritants, depending on their concentration," says Donald Waldorf, a dermatologist specializing in contact dermatitis. Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Base and Top Coat
Ashley T.
Pretty color and it really keeps your nails strong! Works great and if you don't believe me go grab it! Also you can buy it in stores or online. It's affordable I believe in my case. I would buy again!
Alma C.
Humble, TX
This is one of my all time fave nail polish! Very pigmented with just one coating you get a good pay off already. It is also easy to apply, not streaky at all. As long as I put seche vite on top, it will last me to almost a week with minimal chipping.
Pamela O.
Milton, FL
I love Clinique products, but I was sadly let down by this product. Although the application is beautiful, the enamel just doesn't stay on for a frequent cleanser. I can get two bottles of a longer lasting prestige brand for half of the price point of this polish.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Clinique has very nice selection of nail polishes and they even have a line of sensitive skin which I think is amazing. I do like their polishes, they have great color, they’re easy to apply and they don’t great streaking. My only problem with them is I just don’t reach for the ones I own and I don’t buy new colors.
Sofia O.
Martinsville, NJ
I love this nail polish. It stands out and is great for spring and summer. I would always wear this when I wore my black bathing suit because it stood out and looked really good. I recommend this. (Tip: wear this when you're wearing someone plain, like a white dress or black shirt)
Evangeline B.
Fayetteville, AR
Mine wasn’t the travel size but Clinique nail polish never disappoints! Great colour and pigmentation. Usually only requires one coat, maybe two if you want it darker. Lasts a week or so if you are careful with your nails! Stays shiny but needs a topcoat after a while
Page D.
easley
I love Clinique products and the nail polish is no exception. Like most polishes, 2 coats work best. It covers nicely and also wears for days before chipping. They also have many great colors to choose from. Can’t go wrong with this polish.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
On special occasions, I like dressing up. And what is the use of dressing up if your nails are not in color? There is no other enamel for my nails but this one from Clinique. Love the feel of it on my nails and it does not smell like a lacquer too unlike most nail polish.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back