BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Emma G.
This color is very pretty! it is very very very pink! if u like pink this is a good color for you!
Tracy M.
Love this nail color it looks amazing and lasts long..best nail polish ever..definitely recommend.
Madison C.
Love this color and the way it looked on my nails! I haven't been disappointed by anything Clinique
Edith M.
South Houston, TX
Yhis is my favorite i love it even though i love all of their products and all of their nail polish
zach b.
Hermitage, PA
Okay looking product that goes well with anything i wear. it helps bring out my eyes with the color
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
LOVED this nail polish! Definitely one of my favorites and will but again! Fairly good price too :)
Jenise G.
Ocala, FL
L9ve this Polish it sticks and stays with no top coat my daughter and I both love all there colors
Anna M.
I don't really like dark nail polish so this color is amazing its bright and great for the summer!
Ireland W.
This is a good product it works well drys pretty fast and I like the color and the pigment is good
Jessica O.
Love this brand and this product! I’ve added it to my nail care collection and I’m so happy I did!!
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back