BY CLINIQUE #91 in Nail Polish

Jessica O.
Love this brand and this product! I’ve added it to my nail care collection and I’m so happy I did!!
Jessica O.
Candice E.
Purple is my favorite color! And Clinique did justice to this color, it's so vibrant and beautiful
Anna K.
This polish was ok. I found it was more sheer and didn't wear as long but the color was beautiful!
Edith M.
South Houston, TX
Yhis is my favorite i love it even though i love all of their products and all of their nail polish
Jeilyn N.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the color it last long in the container does not dry out at all and it last long on the nails
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Very cute color for spring I really like light colors like these and I also recommend them so well
Jenise G.
Ocala, FL
L9ve this Polish it sticks and stays with no top coat my daughter and I both love all there colors
Jeanette V.
Really beautiful color! It last a very long time; it lasts for about a week which is perfect for me
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
LOVED this nail polish! Definitely one of my favorites and will but again! Fairly good price too :)
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back