BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Mahii Z.
I love the color. the nail paint starts to chip off and does not last as long as I would like it to.
Kasia F.
Wheeling, IL
Nice color, but chips horribly, and needs a tone of layers to actually look decent. I do not like it!
Karina H.
Orlando, FL
#clinique i love #influenster
I color the enamels they have is beautiful i love i love #cliniquenails
Christina R.
Dunnellon, FL
I love clinque products. This nail polish has lasted a long time on my nails. The color is beautiful.
Crystal B.
This nail polish is amazing . Fall is here and this is a very appropriate and standout color for it.
allyson g.
Dallas, TX
I love this its so pretty i always have it when i run out so pretty ! It lasts for a long time too !
DAYNA F.
Such a pretty color on your nails. I cannot give 5 stars because it doesn't last on my finger nails.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
Beautiful i would recommend this for anyone honestly this produnct is the best and worth every penny.
Gladis T.
This product is great and the price is right. I would recommend it to everyone. The color is perfect.
Veronica R.
A very pretty pink for the summer and early fall it has a very smooth finish at the end once its dry
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back