BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Desiree W.
Buckeye, AZ
Very earthy and natural tone. I grab this color when i want to be subtle and not stand out. Good fall color
Giselle m.
Immokalee, FL
I bought this, and i don't usally do red polish but it is just so pretty and it makes my toes look so pretty
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
I love this brand and color of nail polish. Its a nice neutral color. Its quick drying and goes on smooth.
Daisai A.
Baton Rouge, LA
The color comes out exactly like the color on the polish but after you've worn it for a while it pills off
Zahra N.
Rockville, MD
Love this product and like it a lot. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to user......................
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite summer colors and it matches well with just about any outfit. Great polish and shine!
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
The mail polish works amazing. It lasts a long time without chipping. My nail griws out before it chips.
yalissa p.
I loveeeee this color! You would always see me with this nail polish ! It really does give a cute cool 'n
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA
works to help your nail be healthy. Clinique makes amazing products the help with healthy body . love it
Siany G.
Deep River, CT
I love it!! The application goes on smoothly I really like it and the color as well. It's well pigmented.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back