BY CLINIQUE

Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin

Start your review of Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
Love this Clinique enamel nail polish I had barely tried it and as soon as I polish my second nail my first is already dry love how fast it dries up and how great it goes on my nail there’s no clumps or anything great nail polish
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
On special occasions, I like dressing up. And what is the use of dressing up if your nails are not in color? There is no other enamel for my nails but this one from Clinique. Love the feel of it on my nails and it does not smell like a lacquer too unlike most nail polish.
Michelle H.
El paso, TX
This is a great product! It does what it claims. Easy to use and it does not irritate my skin. I do recommend this product Compared to other products it does what says and it surpasses at least the products I have tried. It is unique and it will make a perfect addition.
Ana A.
Yes I love this one was the first one that my mom let me buy only because it's the only one she had warn funny ! Yes it last long it's great coverage and although it's a little pricey definitely worth it  ! I would recommend it's one of the closets that has had my match
💞Girly🌉Girl💞 C.
Augusta
Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin is a serious nail polish , like almost everything clinique makes this is the business !!!! I purchased mine on line and try not to use it a lot so it can last . It’s easy to apply and worth swiping that card for 💅
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Highly recommended! A beautiful, bright, and "happy" color, that goes on smoothly and is very pretty and shiny. It didn't irritate my skin or eyes at all. Color is much brighter than the picture. Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase. Definitely need topcoat!
Bria A.
Concord, NH
Nope..couldnt do it. This is worst I think, comparable to the polish that comes in my little cousins dollar store set. The pigmentation is not there and the wear is horrible. Clinique makes other products perfect but this is on area they need to work on!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I LOVE THIS COLOR! It’s my go to in the summer! I usually buy it from Macys! I have had it for a few years and it still works amazing! I like it better than most polished! It stays on better and the color is so bright!
Koral N.
South River, NJ
Definitely helps sensitive skin. Nail enamel is very simple yet gets the job done and looks professional in its skin tone matching color. Wear this for work to keep it nice and formal. Can dry a bit quicker like Essie or other brands but that’s okay.
Susan D.
Cheboygan, MI
I actually live this color polish. It shows up a very gorgeous shimmer and looks amazing. I love that it goes on well and even and u didn't have to put multiple coats on to get the color I desired. Pricey but I love the color so much it was worth it.

Sephora