BY CLINIQUE

Dominique S.
Shockingly good nail polish. I typically use Nails Inc. and Nars nail polish, but when I received Clinique's base coat and color in Happy as a gift I was excited to try them out. The base coat was fantastic and I'll be purchasing more of that soon. I found it to prolong my polish wear time (which is usually a whopping 3 days before I'm chip city) to 5 days before terrible long cracks started showing up. That's a massive plus for me. While I love doing my nails, sometimes I want to enjoy them. The color Happy was very pretty though a bit more muted than my usual summer colors. All in all, I recommend.
Ashley T.
Pretty color and it really keeps your nails strong! Works great and if you don't believe me go grab it! Also you can buy it in stores or online. It's affordable I believe in my case. I would buy again!
Sarah H.
radford
I don’t really like this product it doesn’t show me the brand loves it, tad pricey, pros it works cons not to well, that was my first and last time using it because of the several coats I had to do and it was watery and time consuming. Definitely don’t recommend they need to perfect the formula. Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin
Alma C.
Humble, TX
This is one of my all time fave nail polish! Very pigmented with just one coating you get a good pay off already. It is also easy to apply, not streaky at all. As long as I put seche vite on top, it will last me to almost a week with minimal chipping.
Brandy D.
Clinique is my first love! Their polishes are so sleek and super pretty! They are very thin and go on so softly. They apply like a dream! They are always bright and cheerful. I will continue to buy these again and again!
Pamela O.
Milton, FL
I love Clinique products, but I was sadly let down by this product. Although the application is beautiful, the enamel just doesn't stay on for a frequent cleanser. I can get two bottles of a longer lasting prestige brand for half of the price point of this polish.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Clinique has very nice selection of nail polishes and they even have a line of sensitive skin which I think is amazing. I do like their polishes, they have great color, they’re easy to apply and they don’t great streaking. My only problem with them is I just don’t reach for the ones I own and I don’t buy new colors.
Sofia O.
Martinsville, NJ
I love this nail polish. It stands out and is great for spring and summer. I would always wear this when I wore my black bathing suit because it stood out and looked really good. I recommend this. (Tip: wear this when you're wearing someone plain, like a white dress or black shirt)
Page D.
Easley, SC
I love Clinique products and the nail polish is no exception. Like most polishes, 2 coats work best. It covers nicely and also wears for days before chipping. They also have many great colors to choose from. Can’t go wrong with this polish.
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘓.
Purchased at: ULTA
Having sensitive nails that irritate the cuticle when applying certain nail polish, this song with one other brand are my GO TO! Sensitive nails are no fun but with Cliniques different nail enamel for sensitive skin, this stuff works wonders while keeping my nails looking QT!

Sephora