BY CLINIQUE

Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great color because it's soft enough that you can wear it with any outfit for any occasion, but still look cute!
Brea D.
Chester, VA
OMG i love this color it's great and it's so pretty. It goes with everything and it goes on so smooth. I got it from Target
Alexis W.
Saint James, MO
love how it feels on my nails I would recommend to anybody that does there nails It is very good and I will purchase again
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX
Clinique Nail Polish is amazing. Awesome colors and the nail polish lasts long without chipping. It's absolutely fabulous.
Betsy P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Nice classic color. It easy to put on and it does not chip easily. I can wear it for a week. Great color to match anything
Vanessa A.
This is a beautiful nail polish color. As long as you let it dry well, it will last long. It's a good buy, and fair price.
Cheyanne B.
Fort Worth, TX
Im not to sure about that color i think itd look better a bit more matt eggplant rather then grapish but its wearing on me
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Really really nice but also expensive especially when there are so many other really great brand out there that are cheaper
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Very pretty shades and I love the happy. It days quicker than other brands. I would highly recommend Clinique nail polish.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon