BY CLINIQUE

Gledys H.
Me gusta mucho el esmalte no me aña las uñas y eja un buen acabao. con solo una capa de esmalte me quean las uñas perfectas.
S Z.
DdGreat product !!!!! Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !!!! Go out and try some !! Great stuff !!!!!!
Biana B.
I like nail polishes, and I really like this Clinique nail polish. It is a nice dark color, and I like darker nail polishes.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
I received this for Xmas and this color is great all year round.. nice sparkly shine without an overbearing amount of glitter
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Un tono nude super bonito y delicado para cuando quieres lucir natural pero a la vez elegante y pulcra este es un gran aliado
Andrea M.
Alliance, OH
I love Clinique. I don't always have the money to splurge on it, but it goes on nice and lasts. I would highly recommend it.
Destiny S.
Texas
COLOR PACKAGING AND OF ALL THINGS I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FINISHING PRODUCT MUST BUTLY ITS ONE ONE MY FAVORITE VOLORS ON AND OFF
Monica H.
Lomita, CA
Where I work it's very hard on my hands and most polish only last about two but this one last about a week which is wonderful
Rory L.
Southlake, TX
Clinique is excellent! I own 7 different colors. My favorite is the yellow, a beautiful mango yellow. I bought it at Macy's.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Really really nice but also expensive especially when there are so many other really great brand out there that are cheaper
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon