BY CLINIQUE

Cin D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love how different these colors are are how great they apply, the best nail polishes I have used. They dry very fast and are very inexpensive yet they have a fancy look. It’s a great brand of polishes.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I like this formula quite a bit and have used a shade or two that were given in a gift with purchase bag. The Polish wears well and looks good on, my only complaint is the fact it is on the pricier end.
Lynn W.
Happy will literally make you happy!! When wearing this color I can’t help but keep staring at my nails and smiling! The very first time I wore it I knew it’d be a keeper and it has been.
OneDay C.
Love that this is free of so many nasty nail polish ingredients! Great quality, looks great, so many lovely color options, this is a favorite for do it myself nails, would highly recommend!
Bianca F.
Washington DC
This nail polish has the perfect color! It is the perfect red that matches with anyone’s with any clothes! It has a great duration and I am a repeat user. It is easy to apply and I recommend to others.
Renee D.
Shreveport, LA
I want to say this this polish came in one of the samples that you get at a sample time, the bags.... I liked it. It is a good summer color. I don’t remember it lasting a huge amount of time but it was a good color!
Steff B.
North Augusta, SC
This is one of my favorite brands. I love trying all of their products. This one is great, just like the other products I’ve tried. Their are an array of different colors and you know you will look flawless.
April M.
I absolutely love Clinique nail polish. It has its own high-class Sean that doesn’t require a topcoat and it actually lasts almost a week. And there’s a pretty nice range of colors.
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this nail polish bc it last forever and they have great colors. This nail polish is also for sensitive skin or nails. It works great and the polish last long. Great brand !
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got a small bottle in one of gift with purchase. I loved the vibrant coral. It is perfect for summer time. I always get compliments about it. Good quality and long lasting.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon