BY CLINIQUE

Andrea M.
Alliance, OH
I love Clinique. I don't always have the money to splurge on it, but it goes on nice and lasts. I would highly recommend it.
Kanesha J.
Natchez, MS
I had this color or my hairs and toes. It stayed on for two weeks and never cracked or chipped. I was happy with this product
Rory L.
Southlake, TX
Clinique is excellent! I own 7 different colors. My favorite is the yellow, a beautiful mango yellow. I bought it at Macy's.
member-c2db2
So pretty and bright. GREAT quality. Goes on beautifully. Lots of comments with this color. Pricey, but I get what I pay for.
Alicia M.
Springfield , MO
This nail polish stays on great and I love this color! Clinique has multiple great colors but this happy color is so perfect!
Kourtnie G.
Rock Island, IL
I can't remember the nail, but this looks exactly like the one my daughter had seen on some lady and she was beyond ecstatic!
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
I received this for Xmas and this color is great all year round.. nice sparkly shine without an overbearing amount of glitter
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Un tono nude super bonito y delicado para cuando quieres lucir natural pero a la vez elegante y pulcra este es un gran aliado
Valerie M.
Bakersfield
I love love love love it !!! Its a bright yellow color its beautiful I don't really like yellow but this color is beautiful.
Biana B.
I like nail polishes, and I really like this Clinique nail polish. It is a nice dark color, and I like darker nail polishes.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon