BY CLINIQUE

Jennifer M.
Went on clean say to keep up. Also the color lasted long then the cheaper brands. I also like the soft colors that are offered.
sophia v.
Wichita, KS
Great great Great product .! I recommend this so much I promise you won't regret it .! this makeup is so good it works so well
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this shade of yellow!! I don't paint my nails bright colors very often, but something about this beautiful sunny yellow!
Ana L.
This product has excellent quality but I didn't like this color. I recommend it if you want it. Clinique's products are so good
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Love it, who can go wrong with buy any from clique. The price are alittle high but well worth it. The colors are morre vibrant
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
This color is my one favorites. This nail polish is a little pricey compared to drugstore nail polishes but it’s good quality.
Lovenska L.
Naples, FL
Clinique nail my best one cuz a lot of people talk bout and have some want to have it and that they can try it to see how it is
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color and the brand it’s a good high quality polish maybe there others out there that look the same but quality is not
member-21ad1
This product lasted me all day, along with actually not breaking my skin out, which is really good! And it met my expectations!
Emily S.
I received my free sample for testing purposes only and recommend product to anyone who wants long lasting polish that shines.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon