BY CLINIQUE

Anjuli J.
Manassas, VA
Probably my favorite colors. I love the purple hue and couldn't take my eyes off my nails. I got a lot compliments on the color.
Isabel G.
Colorado
Oh God this gotta be my favorite nail polish color EVER is so pretty, I love everything with the label black honey from clinique
Chastity B.
Harviell, MO
This nail polish is very shiny and it is a gorgeous color. It stays on very well and I would suggest this to anyone and everyone
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Hannah B.
Jacksonville, NC
Expensive but very easy to apply and long lasting. Love all products in this brand. I always treat myself to one every few months
Jennifer M.
Went on clean say to keep up. Also the color lasted long then the cheaper brands. I also like the soft colors that are offered.
member-21ad1
This product lasted me all day, along with actually not breaking my skin out, which is really good! And it met my expectations!
Ana L.
This product has excellent quality but I didn't like this color. I recommend it if you want it. Clinique's products are so good
sophia v.
Wichita, KS
Great great Great product .! I recommend this so much I promise you won't regret it .! this makeup is so good it works so well
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon